Sponsored

Retroactive Hardtop Conversion After Sale?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting.. when i sat down with my dealer last week he said it would come all set up with wash and defrost even if I got the hardtop.
Ford has stated that if the Bronco does not come spec’d with a hardtop from the factory (either single, or as part of dual tops) it will not have hookups for rear washer/wiper/defrost.
Sponsored

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting.. when i sat down with my dealer last week he said it would come all set up with wash and defrost even if I got the hardtop.
Sorry did you mean softtop? Thanks

JGee

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To help speed up delivery time, I'm opting for a soft top and then later getting the black modular hard top. I know that if I only get the soft top, it will not come with the electrical/washer fluid connections for the hard top. I've seen a lot of writeups on Jeep forums of people who have done a conversion kit and does not seem to be too entirely difficult and would imagine it would be very similar with the Bronco. I'm curious if anyone else is looking at going down this path?
I originally went for the soft top but changed my order for the MIC top because of the rear def and wiper washer delete. Also not a fan of the plastic rear window. Seems like removing the MIC panel in the first row is a snap. I am guessing there will be some nice aftermarket soft top options coming out later...
Sponsored