peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why do companies release pictures of crap Photoshop? I'd be ashamed to have my company name associated with that.
on a related note, why would a company do tank tracks on a car for reveal at a show designed to gain customers for your aftermarket? never understood the "radical, futuristic" wastes of time. spend so much R and D developing a car for the masses, and tout it as being easliy customizable, then feature shit that virtually no one wants and will never need, like tank tracks. aftermarket show becomes sci-fi convention.
I hope ADV blows the top off the show - pun intended

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🔥🔥🔥where's my angle grinder!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give me the fire truck on the 4 door chassis with the forged flares and the rtr running gear.

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is what Ford needs to look at in bringing back the half cab Bronco! Not that 4 door version that they modeled after the Gladiator.
Half Cab.jpg
I can appreciate your love for the half-cab, I think it's a great conversion mod for the 2drs, but I got a 4dr and I love it. With a family, it was essential for me. I am so stoked of my Bronco. Got big plans for it ;).

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where is the ric flair edition?
Wouldn’t that be the “Space Mountain” Edition for to be The Man

Woooooooo!

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can appreciate your love for the half-cab, I think it's a great conversion mod for the 2drs, but I got a 4dr and I love it. With a family, it was essential for me. I am so stoked of my Bronco. Got big plans for it ;).
I too am ordering a 4 door for the same reason as you because I have two small kids. Plus the 76 I have for my off-roading and rockcrawling needs.
My comment was not hating on the 4 door, but on the attempt Ford wanted to do with the Bronco truck instead of going for the true half cab look.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me more about the Methods….
Can they be ordered from factory?
Can I switched to them on my BL Sas?

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what jumped out at me the most:

Ford Performance Parts also developed several new Bronco chassis components for the Bronco two- and four-door SUVs, including new severe-duty steering rack and tie rod ends to further improve steering system durability under high loads.

Especially after that one post where the guy snapped his tie rods and wrecked the steering rack. Looks like Ford maybe has identified this as a weak spot? I'm betting a more robust version comes out in factory units in the future.
Yep, that's actually one thing I'm interested to see. The two failures I've seen posted involved 37" tires but that seems to say the safety margin is narrow for sasquatch rigs wheeled hard.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If these are the best concepts than Ford needs to find some new aftermarket designers with fresh ideas especially on paint colors.

And here’s a thought, how about some front bumpers without a winch mount. Not everybody wants or even needs a winch.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what jumped out at me the most:

Ford Performance Parts also developed several new Bronco chassis components for the Bronco two- and four-door SUVs, including new severe-duty steering rack and tie rod ends to further improve steering system durability under high loads.

Especially after that one post where the guy snapped his tie rods and wrecked the steering rack. Looks like Ford maybe has identified this as a weak spot? I'm betting a more robust version comes out in factory units in the future.
I think this is the hidden hint that “we have a problem Houston”. Two guys with early 4D’s have modified them to fit 37’s and broken tie rods & steering racks. One of them told me on IG today that he has broken not one but two steering racks already. That’s not good. Equally concerning is that this quiet announcement signals that Ford is well aware and unwilling to fix it….but they will sell us the parts.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is the hidden hint that “we have a problem Houston”. Two guys with early 4D’s have modified them to fit 37’s and broken tie rods & steering racks. One of them told me on IG today that he has broken not one but two steering racks already. That’s not good. Equally concerning is that this quiet announcement signals that Ford is well aware and unwilling to fix it….but they will sell us the parts.
It's great that you have the option now. If you don't like Ford's DIS (Discontinuous Independent Steering) system you can always pay for the upgrade to a boring, old, regular steering system. :sneaky:

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this has been shared here yet but search didn't show any results. But I've been waiting for this:
Sponsored