Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got the fronts in today and they are a definite improvement over the backs and exactly what I expected when I ordered. If I could just get the backs to match the fronts in terms of where the mat meets the door sill, I would be happy.

A couple of pics of the front vs the factory liners and a more recent pic of the backs showing that they have not settled in and because of how thick the rubber is, they will never fit right.

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor E9C1B0C0-9C5A-44DE-BE22-B5FE44F14AD3

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor 911F9A60-5617-4C4A-AB8E-7AA271E73907

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor C6455C60-C810-42AE-8E5F-4209F83B1214

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor 111898D3-CAA9-49C2-A80E-2731D5D164CC

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing if your rear mat fits better than mine.

Just put them in.

Fronts are perfect.

Rears are about the same...the middle area of the rears looks good, but each side near the door sill is slightly raised.

So, now looking for a solution......3m tape? hook and loop? No idea, but would like some ideas.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put them in.

Fronts are perfect.

Rears are about the same...the middle area of the rears looks good, but each side near the door sill is slightly raised.

So, now looking for a solution......3m tape? hook and loop? No idea, but would like some ideas.
I’d take a carpentry knife and cut off a few rows of the nubs on the bottom near the door sill and see if it fits better.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put them in.

Fronts are perfect.

Do you think some heat will settle the rears? Like sitting in the sun which we don't have this time of year here, lol!

I've used Husky's over the Weathertechs for years and never had a fitment issue once they settled from being folded in the box. If there truly is a mating issue with the rubber floor, be sure to let them know.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d take a carpentry knife and cut off a few rows of the nubs on the bottom near the door sill and see if it fits better.
That's a good idea.

OP
OP
Wolfeman

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think some heat will settle the rears? Like sitting in the sun which we don't have this time of year here, lol!

I've used Husky's over the Weathertechs for years and never had a fitment issue once they settled from being folded in the box. If there truly is a mating issue with the rubber floor, be sure to let them know.
I went out just a little bit ago and was trying to play with the mats a little to see if I could get them to flex down a little bit. If I take the edge of the mat and tuck it between the floor and the door sill, it sort of forms in a downward manner which results in a much cleaner look. I'm a visual guy so I'm attaching a couple of pics. Hopefully lays better after being in the heat longer.

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor 223D6D30-88ED-4D3B-BEC8-4B40F2168A22

Ford Bronco Review: Husky X-act Contour Mats (2nd row) with Washout/Rubberized Floor C3EF826F-4F7A-4A93-A0E1-FE2CFDD7618E

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding the second row of the mats - has anyone driven at speed with the doors off with these mats? I think Pickens Party of 5 reviewed these and said they flop around in the second row due to wind at high speeds. Just curious before I make a purchase! I have the washout flooring and will likely shave off the nibs on the underside of the mats as well.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Wolfeman I had always bought WeatherTech liners, but saw the Husky Weatherbeaters on sale. The reviews of the Husky's were good in the past so I ordered them for the front of my Ranger (with carpet). They were the same as the yours, they didn't lay flat, and the cut seemed a bit off. The worst part was they had changed the snaps to a closed model. I couldn't see to line them up with the pegs, and when I got them lined up they would not stay snapped in place. I emailed Husky, and tried to explain the problem with the new snaps, but it fell on deaf ears. So I sent them some pictures, and they sent new ones out without a problem. However there was a problem. The second set is the same as the first. I just live with them, but will go back to Weathertechs for my elusive Bronco when it arrives.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
all rear mats will flop around with the rear doors off because there are no anchors.

Regarding the second row of the mats - has anyone driven at speed with the doors off with these mats? I think Pickens Party of 5 reviewed these and said they flop around in the second row due to wind at high speeds. Just curious before I make a purchase! I have the washout flooring and will likely shave off the nibs on the underside of the mats as well.

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
all rear mats will flop around with the rear doors off because there are no anchors.
Bummer, albeit understandable. I wonder if something simple like 3M tape would do the trick.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got the Husky liners for my 2 door. I bought the front, back and cargo liner. I used my heat gun to mold the cargo liner since it was rolled up to ship. Heat definitely helps the liners contour to the floor and seat hardware. If I left them the way they came, I'd be disappointed with them like most of you are. Mine fit great now.

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why take the rear doors off if nobody is back there?
My thought was that sometimes I've got a third passenger, so one side might sit down because of their feet, but the other might flop around. Even without the doors off, having the raised edges near the doorsill is still a little unsightly to me when the door is open. Just personal preference I suppose.
Sponsored