Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a word of caution to anyone- these are the best you are going to get for in vehicle security. They are NOT that secure. I obviously haven't tried it on this exact model, but I have been able to open many of them with a 18" pry bar. I have opened one of these in SWAT truck that was loaded with weapons..(obviously legally and with approval of them)

don't treat these as a safe, treat them as a deterrent
Anything can be broken into, and that’s a good reminder. Thieves are usually looking for a quick grab and go.

This box being secured to the cargo floor and not accessible unless the rear swing gate is opened, will be a pain in the ass for someone who wants to get in quickly. I suspect this will be a good deterant and probably hard to see through the tinted rear windows (just an assumption).

If someone gets my vacuum though, I’ll be fucking pissed… lol
Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one on order also as I plan to store my recovery gear and tire inflation tools in it. Glad to see you are happy with it

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey folks,

So I don’t have my Bronco yet, but the Cargo Area Security Drawer I ordered arrived, so I thought I’d share some pictures and my initial thoughts. After reading some posts on here, it helped me make a decision on this. I’m also happy to answer any questions, however please note I don’t have a tape measure as I’m in the middle of moving, so anything but measurements lol.

If you’re curious, yes, this fits pretty well in the back of a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk! This is where it’ll live until I get my Bronco. I always struggle with storage space, and in a vehicle that will be able to have the roof/doors removed, secure storage space is a must.

First impressions when I picked this up: Holy crap, this thing is heavy! It can be lifted by one person, but it is definitely a quality build. I was half expecting it to have a dent or something in it from shipping… nope! Not only does it have a solid build, but it locks (comes with two keys), and you must push the locking cylinder in to slide it open. When you go to install it in your Bronco, you slide out the drawer, and secure it to the tie-down points in your cargo area. You can then re-locate those tie-down points to the top of this box.

One important note: The rubber cargo mat will not fit on top of this box! I tried; it’s much too big and overhangs significantly. I will be looking at another option shortly, as the box will scratch easily if you put stuff on top.

Inside the box, I put all my stuff. Yes, I carry a handheld vacuum! Don’t hate. I found it to be very user friendly for organizing my stuff, and the inside dividers are customizable/removable. You can see the notches in one of the pictures below that shows where you can move the dividers to.

Now that all my stuff is inside, how does it perform?

I went on a 5 hour drive the other day, and forgot it was back there! I was expecting to hear rattling, stuff moving around, etc. Now keep in mind, the box isn’t secured to the cargo floor in my Jeep. However, it didn’t make a sound. The inside front edge of the storage box has a rubber piece to prevent the drawer from slamming shut and making a loud noise/prevent the drawer from scratching. You’ll see in my pictures they installed little rubber pieces on the dividers and on the drawer edge to keep it quiet - Brilliant! The floor is carpeted, and my stuff didn’t slide around (may be due to my OCD organizational packing as well). But it was awesome!

Absolutely recommend this. Great quality, easy to setup, and it’s not too tall (IMO) - Perfect for getting the essentials in, but shouldn’t completely take up all your cargo space.

Hope this helps someone else make a decision on this. I’m super impressed by it so far!

BF0C8B89-8754-4181-9B22-8729621B972C.jpeg

256AB9F3-1166-450C-97B1-04331E9C1566.jpeg

5F5CD6BF-188A-4AF3-9FFD-C4D8D4EC33AE.jpeg

E5569C20-DB53-4D24-A3BC-F0CB4CF54F2B.jpeg

F6CEE05D-F9A2-47EF-B4D1-1A362F2376B0.jpeg
Wish they made one like this for the 2 door I don’t like how the door version is tall instead of flat

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the picture before reading, I thought your vacuum was a pocket fisherman :LOL:. What I'm waiting to hear is if these security drawers can be used with the cargo area enclosure.

Buck Bronco 76

Wildtrak
First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco Ranger Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it possible these would fit in the rear of my 76 Bronco?

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible these would fit in the rear of my 76 Bronco?
If it’s the Bronco in your avatar picture, I’d sure say so. I’d suggest you look up the cargo space dimensions on Google for a 2021 Bronco and a 1976 Bronco; that’ll likely tell you your answer for sure. The only down side is you’d need to drill holes into your floor to anchor this, since it won’t have the same tie-down points to secure it to. But that’s a simple fix.

I believe this is a Tuffy product (someone can confirm/correct me on that). They likely make multiple sizes of these.

BadAss bronco dude

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks,

So I don’t have my Bronco yet, but the Cargo Area Security Drawer I ordered arrived, so I thought I’d share some pictures and my initial thoughts. After reading some posts on here, it helped me make a decision on this. I’m also happy to answer any questions, however please note I don’t have a tape measure as I’m in the middle of moving, so anything but measurements lol.

If you’re curious, yes, this fits pretty well in the back of a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk! This is where it’ll live until I get my Bronco. I always struggle with storage space, and in a vehicle that will be able to have the roof/doors removed, secure storage space is a must.

First impressions when I picked this up: Holy crap, this thing is heavy! It can be lifted by one person, but it is definitely a quality build. I was half expecting it to have a dent or something in it from shipping… nope! Not only does it have a solid build, but it locks (comes with two keys), and you must push the locking cylinder in to slide it open. When you go to install it in your Bronco, you slide out the drawer, and secure it to the tie-down points in your cargo area. You can then re-locate those tie-down points to the top of this box.

One important note: The rubber cargo mat will not fit on top of this box! I tried; it’s much too big and overhangs significantly. I will be looking at another option shortly, as the box will scratch easily if you put stuff on top.

Inside the box, I put all my stuff. Yes, I carry a handheld vacuum! Don’t hate. I found it to be very user friendly for organizing my stuff, and the inside dividers are customizable/removable. You can see the notches in one of the pictures below that shows where you can move the dividers to.

Now that all my stuff is inside, how does it perform?

I went on a 5 hour drive the other day, and forgot it was back there! I was expecting to hear rattling, stuff moving around, etc. Now keep in mind, the box isn’t secured to the cargo floor in my Jeep. However, it didn’t make a sound. The inside front edge of the storage box has a rubber piece to prevent the drawer from slamming shut and making a loud noise/prevent the drawer from scratching. You’ll see in my pictures they installed little rubber pieces on the dividers and on the drawer edge to keep it quiet - Brilliant! The floor is carpeted, and my stuff didn’t slide around (may be due to my OCD organizational packing as well). But it was awesome!

Absolutely recommend this. Great quality, easy to setup, and it’s not too tall (IMO) - Perfect for getting the essentials in, but shouldn’t completely take up all your cargo space.

Hope this helps someone else make a decision on this. I’m super impressed by it so far!

BF0C8B89-8754-4181-9B22-8729621B972C.jpeg

256AB9F3-1166-450C-97B1-04331E9C1566.jpeg

5F5CD6BF-188A-4AF3-9FFD-C4D8D4EC33AE.jpeg

E5569C20-DB53-4D24-A3BC-F0CB4CF54F2B.jpeg

F6CEE05D-F9A2-47EF-B4D1-1A362F2376B0.jpeg
Pardon me if you have already mentioned this but how does it attach to the bronco floor area?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pardon me if you have already mentioned this but how does it attach to the bronco floor area?
The below pictures are from @Chrism81 - I didn’t seem to get instructions with mine (unless they’re taped to the bottom and missed them).

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer FDCD61D4-3C77-4416-A746-15638A487F9B

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer E521785F-5F49-44F6-B8AA-A6B055AE033C

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My directions were inside the drawer
Then I did not get any directions… Just a set of keys. Thankfully I have a copy of yours :)

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Then I did not get any directions… Just a set of keys. Thankfully I have a copy of yours :)
Yea it doesn't seem to difficult. Just pop the drawer out, bolt it to tie down area and put the tie down loops on top of the drawer. I have a build date of 7/22 so my drawer will be in the bronco soon

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my major concern is whether the access to you jack and other emergency equipment is impaired. how much more difficult will this make getting to the in floor storage compartments? having owned a few soft top and convertible vehicles, is this going to tempt someone of thinking something of value is in the back and worth slitting the top?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my major concern is whether the access to you jack and other emergency equipment is impaired. how much more difficult will this make getting to the in floor storage compartments? having owned a few soft top and convertible vehicles, is this going to tempt someone of thinking something of value is in the back and worth slitting the top?
You just need to pull out the drawer, and my understanding is you’ll be able to access you under-floor storage area. There’s a tab on both sides (on the drawer slider) that you push, and then you can remove the drawer. Pretty standard.

Nothing is 100% secure, but this will not be an “easy” in-and-out for someone to steal something. You’ll drive yourself nuts if you try to 100% protect your vehicle… I have a MIC top on order, so with the tinted rear windows I think this box will be difficult to see unless someone is really looking hard. With the top off, ya, it’ll be there, but it’s not like I’m keeping $100,000 in it or something.

Last edited:

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You think this would flatten out the cargo area with the rear seats folded down? If I remember right, I think this unit is about 8" tall. Is that taller than the seats when folded down?
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat