Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think this would flatten out the cargo area with the rear seats folded down? If I remember right, I think this unit is about 8" tall. Is that taller than the seats when folded down?
This will definitely be higher than the seats folded down, no question about that.
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is that the same one that was on the parts list that you can order with your Bronco for over 600 bucks.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks , if I am going spend that kind of money on a lock box then I will use it to put stiff that cost more then the box like guns because the person that started this post filled the box with stuff combined cost less then the box .

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks , if I am going spend that kind of money on a lock box then I will use it to put stiff that cost more then the box like guns because the person that started this post filled the box with stuff combined cost less then the box .
Yeah, the guy who started this thread is a complete fucking moron, eh? :rolleyes:

I think you can spend whatever to put whatever you want in it. I bought it for organization and security; there’s more items I’ll end up putting in here too. And like I mentioned previously - shop around for a better price... there’s no way I’d pay full MSRP either.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, the guy who started this thread is a complete fucking moron, eh? :rolleyes:

I think you can spend whatever to put whatever you want in it. I bought it for organization and security; there’s more items I’ll end up putting in here too. And like I mentioned previously - shop around for a better price... there’s no way I’d pay full MSRP either.
might not be a moron but jump the gun when buying it could have waited tell more came out .

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow I just check the price on the 4-door drawer & it looked like it doubled. I remember seeing it around $600, now I see it for $ 1012.86 o_O. That will be a hard pass at that price :sneaky:

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least your mini vacuum is safe now ;)

Thanks for the pic, even in the other vehicle, gives perspective on how much real estate in involves
Honestly i've been wanting a mini vac, not sure why I haven't bought one yet🤔

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure it can still fit a gun, wallet, camera, wife's purse.... you do you bro, I think its a great idea and that guy was just looking in the mirror at the real moron lol

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A 10.5” SBR certainly should.

Certainly a 7.5" should fit (and before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, it's a registered nfa firearm).

Lock picking lawyer would probably open this thing in under 15 seconds.

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer DPMS Upper vs AR

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No man, you have to fill up a box with stuff worth more than the box! These are the rules. Everyone knows this!

:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored