First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone heard of this product being an issue with the tailgate table? Looking to get the Rock Slide Tailgate Table for my bronco, but wanted to know if there would be any rubbing.
No issues at all. I have both and they don't even come close to rubbing. There's enough room for the molle bags if you wanted as well.
Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 20211130_120512

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 20211130_120438
Sponsored

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to share a quick update on this, finally installed in my Bronco. I’ve also notched out the rubber mat on top so it fits around the tie down points. I think it turned out great!

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 7AE8EBCB-AC5B-450B-A0AD-8EEFE63DD93B

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those of you who have this cargo drawer - Has anyone installed it and found when you slide it out you can barely access the back of the box? See pictures below.

I didn’t have this issue when it was just in my Jeep for a while, but I know some folks have reported this. Has anyone fixed it? Is it to do with the drawer sliders? I’ve triple checked mine and don’t see any issues.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 02AC22D9-9523-4E8E-96DC-16C68F59DCC2

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 2E034ECF-EB8F-43E2-B0CC-F781EC65CDEF

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 2139F9CE-C78A-4FCC-8D68-DBA8FF173E6C

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question for those of you who have this cargo drawer - Has anyone installed it and found when you slide it out you can barely access the back of the box? See pictures below.

I didn’t have this issue when it was just in my Jeep for a while, but I know some folks have reported this. Has anyone fixed it? Is it to do with the drawer sliders? I’ve triple checked mine and don’t see any issues.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 2139F9CE-C78A-4FCC-8D68-DBA8FF173E6C

Yes, I made a whole post about this. It might have been in this thread! :) I just moved the back divider so it's easier to reach stuff back there, but as far as I can tell this is normal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I made a whole post about this. It might have been in this thread! :) I just moved the back divider so it's easier to reach stuff back there, but as far as I can tell this is normal.
I wasn’t sure if it was in this post or a different one but I know I had read others who expressed concerns. However I don’t recall it being like this before I installed it.

At any rate, it’s not a huge deal. Just would like to know if I’ve done something wrong when installing it. I’ll email Tuffy to ask them as well.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

I received an email back from Tuffy on the drawer not opening 100% of the way. I thought I’d share their response for others experiencing the same thing:

With the weight of the drawer itself, it would be too much forward weight on the slide if the drawer came out completely. That being said, the divider kit on the inside is adjustable so you should be able to move that around to accommodate the 15% - 20% of the drawer that remains in the cabinet when slid out.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco came equipped with a cargo mat. I simply threw it on top of the box. I will need to cut slots for the back tie down hooks, but front 2 worked out well. Plus it makes it pretty difficult for items to fall along side of the box.

d1.jpg

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did anyone else have problems installing the screws for the tie-downs on top of the box? Several of mine stripped a screw before they were even tight against the box. Not sure if my mounting holes were faulty or if it was user error installing them.

I'm going to try and remove the screws tomorrow then put a nut/locking washer underneath to secure the tie-downs.

Aside from that, the box is rock solid.
Had the weld nut break on a few of them to tighten all the way down, held it with pliers underneath and tightened. Wasn't an issue after

Also to answer another question in thread, even with ford table and molle bags, they don't rub or cause issues. The rolled blanket I have strapped to table is just above drawer height

20211228_151441_resized.jpg

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had the weld nut break on a few of them to tighten all the way down, held it with pliers underneath and tightened. Wasn't an issue after

Also to answer another question in thread, even with ford table and molle bags, they don't rub or cause issues. The rolled blanket I have strapped to table is just above drawer height

20211228_151441_resized.jpg
... Did you use the exact same rubber mat for the top as I did? :ROFLMAO: Looks awesome!!!

Sponsored

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

... Did you use the exact same rubber mat for the top as I did? :ROFLMAO: Looks awesome!!!
looks like it! lol
pretty popular one as there were not many durable options at home depot besides this one

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone else have problems installing the screws for the tie-downs on top of the box? Several of mine stripped a screw before they were even tight against the box. Not sure if my mounting holes were faulty or if it was user error installing them.

I'm going to try and remove the screws tomorrow then put a nut/locking washer underneath to secure the tie-downs.

Aside from that, the box is rock solid.
Yes! I think all but 2 of mine broke the welded nut so it would just spin.
Same here...I didn't break any but they stopped turning easy...I took them all out and ran a tap down them and perfect after that.
I ended up pulling the screws out, removing all the welded nuts, and replacing them with black bolts and a nut/locking washer combo. I also put a rubberized gym mat on top to give a better surface for gear.
Yeah, we had this issue with the one that went in our Mannequin unit. All the bolts were super tight, I think they may have the wrong pitch. Is Tuffy on the forum?

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t think I have seen Tuffy on here but I think they weld the nuts on then powder coat without plugging the holes.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can email Tuffy on their website. They’re very quick at responding.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think I have seen Tuffy on here but I think they weld the nuts on then powder coat without plugging the holes.
Then it would behoove you ( and me when my ordered drawer arrives) to run a tap through the nuts first
Sponsored