Sponsored

Review: TeraFlex drives the Bronco and doesn't want one (no surprise)

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dennis has literally hundreds of Teraflex and Falcon shock video's... Speaking of, there will likely be Falcon adjustable shocks for the Bronco in due time. I've been running them for years, good stuff.

But this one always gets a chuckle from me... This is the true Dennis Wood.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He's a PR guy for a co that makes Jeep parts. His JL is far from factory stock. The Bronco will compete with Wrangler but it's not going to kill it.

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a jeep guy... but im a bronco guy... but im a dodge guy. One thing for sure... those MGV seats are BREATHABLE! hahahahah credibility is immediately shot by the one compliment he had about the bronco.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching his review was pretty much a waste of time. He felt that he had to make sure and point out he was a Jeep guy at least 10 times.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stance? You mean the track.

Welp, I made it to 4:05 and I'd prefer a good ol' catchy ISIS nasheed.

Let me compare some gamer's custom water-cooled computer to the mid-range or mid-high range offering from Best Buy, but... I'm a water-cooled guy, so...

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is this guy and why does he have such disdain for ford/bronco

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally think that hood design is awesome!
I think it depends on what you come from for many people.

TFL says the Bronco is huge - but given they have only been able to drive Wranglers for the past however many years, I suppose getting used to the pinched hood would make the Bronco's hood seem large - same as this guy.

I drive an F150 so when I drove the 2-door Bronco, it felt perfectly small. The hood lines are sweet. I showed pictures from the off-roadeo to my dad and he commented how awesome the hood looks.

Of course, he is a car guy, especially growing up, so a return of "vintage" style lines are going to be appreciated.

Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was so cringy. You could see the discomfort any time he tried to say something good about the Bronco. Why even offer a review. That's like asking a toddler to provide a review of Brussel sprouts.
Ford Bronco Review: TeraFlex drives the Bronco and doesn't want one (no surprise) F96979E8-E200-4118-8E93-A76861D080C1

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I heard a couple factual errors but I wasn't interested enough to run it back.

Stance? You mean the track.

Welp, I made it to 4:05 and I'd prefer a good ol' catchy ISIS nasheed.

Let me compare some gamer's custom water-cooled computer to the mid-range or mid-high range offering from Best Buy, but... I'm a water-cooled guy, so...
Is water cooling still big? I used to do it back in the days of heater cores and pond pumps, then heatpipe air coolers caught on and I was hooked on the silence.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I watched the whole thing and I have a few takeaways. One thing is he mentions the radio not being intuitive, and that it was "backwards" from his Jeep. Now realistically you will get use to what is different on the Bronco but it does raise a good point, you want the Bronco to be easy to jump into for everyone, jeep guy or ford guy. Maybe someone else can do a more direct comparison and I'm not even saying the radio or electronics need to change, but keeping in mind that you want people to feel comfortable in it based on what they are coming from is something to consider.

He is 100% a jeep guy. I don't think that is a bad thing and I actually like that he kept saying that. He knew he was biased but still gave a decent review. Off the lot the Bronco will probably turn more heads than a jeep, even being new aside, I just think it has a more off road ready factory stance.

I find it funny he complains about the interior considering how much of a hot button topic that has been.
Sponsored