jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
@Rick Astley

Thanks!!

So what were your thoughts on antimatter? How difficult was it to pull out the blues, or did you feel it would read as black 90% of the time?

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Thanks for taking the time to haul your girlfriend and gear down to the dealership to provide us info/good looks ar the color cards.
Wow, you pics and video of the Cyber, Rapid, and AMB are fantastic.
Do you think that the AMB will pick up the sun, reflect well and pop with the design cues/shapes of the Bronco?

The picture of the Gold/Silver flake in the Cyber reminds me of my bicycle in the mid-late 70s.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Very nice. Thank you for sharing this with us Rick!!! These are some really great views of the colors and thank you for giving us the real world detail on the Cactus. Even though it’s a let down to me because it’s just plain gray. Oh well. That’s just another one I can take off the list.

Mcfly

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
I want to want Cactus... but these photos, and the latest pics of the sport in cactus, are playing mind games on me. Is it grey...is it sea foam? I like The “pre production” version of Cactus. Ford, why you doing this to me?

thanks for the photos Rick, and messing with my head.

centra28

Black Diamond
First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Limited
Clubs

Cactus Gray against a surf green T-shirt (worn just for this comparison, then the GF slaughters the pic).
That, sir, is dedication to the cause!

Great post! Very thorough - thank you for sharing this with the group! Man I just cannot get to 100% on cactus gray. I might just have to go try and see it for myself it seems.

I think that you did some really important work on Cyber Orange here as well.

pan-y-cerveza

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Awesome. Thanks @Rick Astley. And thanks for not Rick Rolling us.

Your comments on CG are saddening. It definitely has that blue tone in the video but if it doesn't in real life....I'm out. I don't mind the "plain grey" colour but it's a bit too light to me.

The AMB looks amazing!! It's becoming a front-runner but now I'll struggle with roof colour.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 S60 T6 AWD / 2018 Subaru Outback Limited
Awesome. Thanks @Rick Astley. And thanks for not Rick Rolling us.

Your comments on CG are saddening. It definitely has that blue tone in the video but if it doesn't in real life....I'm out. I don't mind the "plain grey" colour but it's a bit too light to me.

The AMB looks amazing!! It's becoming a front-runner but now I'll struggle with roof colour.
Easy - white

Advertisement

Advertisement