Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope that CG color is accurate! That’s my color if it is. I was turned off by the slight green tint. You really can’t tell in pictures and video. Too many variables. Appreciate you posting this! Thank You.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im glad there is zero green tint to CG, that pretty much seals the deal for ours now as the wife hated seeing green tint. I REALLY like the AB but thats too dark for her I think.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the lighting and area you live in, I'm really excited to hear you're interested in Cyber Orange. That, or Rapid Red would be very deep, rich, beautiful colors!
Antimatter Blue would also be a real head turner. But would just be black once the sun goes down.
Yeah rapid red was my second pick if I passed on cyber orange. But now after seeing your video I’m absolutely sure on cyber orange with I’m thinking either a white top or paint CO top.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
@OP thank you for doing all this. I am now 100% convinced cyber orange is not the color I was hoping it would be and antimatter blue is absolutely the way I’m going.
I like antimatter blue. It seems like it’s similar to the green my wife’s 20’ Tiguan is where at night it appears almost black but during the day you can see it’s green.

that said I’m looking at carbonized gray for the 4dr base

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great job Rick?i really like cg even more now but i cant see going bb just to get it.
Talked yesterday to a place that does excellent wraps and nailed a good price when i take delivery way cheaper and i get what i want. The wrap guy says ?to the removable flares it will be trick!
Had to laugh at the inspection light im never an arms length away from mine lol.
Out of pure curiosity, what was the quote you received on the wrap?

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With out seeing bronco going off pics it will be about 2700 to 3000 more or less ,tricky areas might hinge in rear but long straight non curvy sides are a plus . Just pick color and or pattern and go im going for something like this.
Ford Bronco Reviewed Bronco paint samples book with inspection lamp - Photos & Video of Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Screenshot_20200808-154844_Gallery

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With out seeing bronco going off pics it will be about 2700 to 3000 more or less ,tricky areas might hinge in rear but long straight non curvy sides are a plus . Just pick color and or pattern and go im going for something like this.
Ford Bronco Reviewed Bronco paint samples book with inspection lamp - Photos & Video of Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red Screenshot_20200808-154844_Gallery
Man I want to do a matte olive wrap in the worst way. I’m just not sure if I can bring myself to spend 3k for a temporary color change.

Dreadnought

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A8L, cube, Corvair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting the photos and video. I was at the dealer's lot today and saw several Edges in Rapid Red and Velocity Blue.

VB was surprisingly bright.

Rapid Red was very intriguing to me- in the late afternoon sun, it had a golden metallic cast that lent the car a blood-orange aspect which was remarkable. It did not look maroon at all. It is not a boring color.

I am impatient to see Carbonized Gray- especially how it compares to Magnetic Metallic.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man I want to do a matte olive wrap in the worst way. I’m just not sure if I can bring myself to spend 3k for a temporary color change.
Why do you say temporary? Are wraps not permanent? Sorry ignorant on these things

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depending how its cared for you can get 10 years out of it ,then i try something else and i will be at the beach while the other guys are waxing their antimatter blue no way jose.?

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See I was out of CG... but if it looks like the straight up flat gray on that card it goes to the top of the list. Thanks for that!
I still like CG. I appreciate the in person description but I think the one thing missed is the comparison to the Mustang FJG. If you had a CG Bronco with strategically placed black and orange or red highlights, you would be surprised how close it looks to the Mustang.

thanks for the work though, much appreciated

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The most telling variation of the CG is seen pretty plainly in the news story on this site about ford employees at the Livonia plant looking over the prototypes. The first four photos are of the CG model. it's pretty interesting and I am sure due to lighting, distance, etc., but photo number one looks greenish, number two which is closer to the vehicle is still slightly greenish but predominately grey. Number three photo is again a bit more green and then finally number four more grey. I have joked on the threads before about CG being multiple color hues in one, but it really is variable based on circumstances. Check out the photos.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for getting the pics and the video.
Area 51 for the win

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was more into CG in the beginning because I felt the hint of mint gave it a classic car feel. If it is indeed just a flat grey, then I’m going with white ??‍♂

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've added the Cyber Orange to my list after seeing this thread . I wonder if Ford made it look like Orange Juice for a reason ?
Sponsored