Sponsored

Rhino linings, who's planning to use it on the hardtops, bumpers & all plastic areas?

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt I'd do something like this, but is this what you were
Check out Vvivid vinyls. They have a new rhino wrap material. That way if you get sick of it, you can peel it off.
This isn't what you were talking about, but, I found something called, "rugged wrap" since I could not find a video for the specific Vvivid Vinyls

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a feeling it would look awful on a large flat surface. On smaller areas like flares or step boards, the uneven finish doesn't stand out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ajusaf

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like linex body armor.
I was just looking it up. I wonder how much that would cost buts seems perfect for the hardtop in protection, and noise dampening

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was quoted $400 for Line-X undercarriage treatment. Thoughts? I know next to nothing about this stuff but where I live we get from -50 in the winter to 98 in the summer. The roads here are more than enough to require a badlands bronco. So I am looking into some undercoating and this was recommended. Thought about doing the fender flares as well because I think they look pretty cheap.

Anyone with knowledge on Line-X or any similar products, I would appreciate the feedback.

OP
OP
Ajusaf

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was quoted $400 for Line-X undercarriage treatment. Thoughts? I know next to nothing about this stuff but where I live we get from -50 in the winter to 98 in the summer. The roads here are more than enough to require a badlands bronco. So I am looking into some undercoating and this was recommended. Thought about doing the fender flares as well because I think they look pretty cheap.

Anyone with knowledge on Line-X or any similar products, I would appreciate the feedback.
Bump. I also thought about adding it to the hard top if I got the plain black hard tops and to the fender flares like u mentioned and maybe the steel bumpers (front & rear)for extra protection against damage and rust

Last edited:

Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Raptor liner is really easy to do yourself. Paint was starting to go so I did my whole 4runner for under $300. Super durable stuff and easy to do. I am definitely not suggesting to to a brand new Bronco but fenders and parts that are going to get rubbed/brushed for sure.

Ford Bronco Rhino linings, who's planning to use it on the hardtops, bumpers & all plastic areas? 20200227_194349

Ford Bronco Rhino linings, who's planning to use it on the hardtops, bumpers & all plastic areas? 20200227_194338

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First, I plan to plasti dip the top, grill, and wheels in white to see how they look. If it's a go, then I'll paint with raptor liner or the like.
Sponsored