Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Info posted by @Cactus Jack:

Just got off the phone with the dealer. It’s only going to be there until around 1PM. Ford will then pick it up and is going to take it to a park. Not sure where that park would be.
Also, no test drives.

Unloading Video:

Photo:

2021 Bronco Wildtrak Race Red 2-Door Ricart Ford.jpg
That red on the 2dr WT is a nice touch! I can live with that 👍🏾. How did it sound?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like Race Red is the way on the Wildtrak...
I didn't care for Race Red so much on the Mustang, but it looks good on the Bronco. I think having some black/dark grey bits helps give it some contrast and not look like it just all-red. Probably would not look as good on the Outer Banks. Even though I didn't pick it as my color, I give it (y).

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just sat in it. More photos soon. 6’4” tall. Feels great!!!

2-Door 2021 Bronco Wildtrack Sasquatch Race Red 33.jpg
Thank you for the big guy review! Your step in height experience is very helpful, although I'll probably still need the steps for my wife. How did the seat feel? Was the width and leg support good? Any knees in the dash issues? Sorry for all the questions, after seeing the 6'7" guy at the factory sit in it I know I'll fit but I'm not sure about how comfortable it's going to be.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome. I would however like to meet the moron that designed the brush guard to block the bronco lettering.
The issue starts with whoever designed the front camera placement. To be fair they were probably trying to hide it in amongst the lettering but thereby created additional issues. On our Tacoma, the camera is located at the top of the grille. That would eliminate a lot of the winch blocking the view and would allow the bar to be lower.

The radar in the center of the bumper will also end up being an issue.

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the pic she's purdy!

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to check it out and it was even better in person than I expected. This thing is awesome! MIC does look much darker and confirmed I will stick with the MIC.

A52FD20B-DE7F-43ED-9727-18E5C3C0D30D.jpeg

F36FBDE4-3F65-4624-BA83-AAEB440EC675.jpeg

2F8EC7E4-66B6-489D-9B2E-BF2DF1DEBB94.jpeg
Great pics thanks!

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the big guy review! Your step in height experience is very helpful, although I'll probably still need the steps for my wife. How did the seat feel? Was the width and leg support good? Any knees in the dash issues? Sorry for all the questions, after seeing the 6'7" guy at the factory sit in it I know I'll fit but I'm not sure about how comfortable it's going to be.
I did push the seat all the way back and had a few inches from my knee to the dash. Width didn't seem back. It really didn't feel much different than my Silverado (I know Bronco is based on Ranger). Felt much bigger than Escape or Bronco Sport.

Sponsored

gmille

Black Diamond
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any word if it will be back at Ricart afterwards? I'd like to head down and get some pics as well.
yeah i asked him that question. he did not have any more info at that time, sucks that is what i will do too.

Bronc OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
yeah i asked him that question. he did not have any more info at that time, sucks that is what i will do too.
I called down there and the sales person claims it's 'going back to Ford' after the photo shoot. it's not planning to return to the dealer..

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At 6'5" this makes me very happy. Thank you so much for taking the time/effort to share your early experience.
That extra 1", you realize that is just about a Sasquatch lift number? :devilish:
Sponsored