Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, the shutters in digital cameras can give you some odd effects. This video does a good job of explaining how a rolling shutter works:

Awesome!! Didn't think about them being LED. Thanks!!

Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn't care for Race Red so much on the Mustang, but it looks good on the Bronco. I think having some black/dark grey bits helps give it some contrast and not look like it just all-red. Probably would not look as good on the Outer Banks. Even though I didn't pick it as my color, I give it (y).
I take exception! Just kidding. You do you.
Ford Bronco Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio Just Received This Bronco Wildtrak 70923E1C-2C68-4FC9-AA60-6EEDE33F6BC6

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had to check it out and it was even better in person than I expected. This thing is awesome! MIC does look much darker and confirmed I will stick with the MIC.

Ford Bronco Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio Just Received This Bronco Wildtrak vehicle

Ford Bronco Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio Just Received This Bronco Wildtrak vehicle
Excellent pics, Sir...Would you by any chance have more ya would care to share?

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excellent pics, Sir...Would you by any chance have more ya would care to share?
Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time because they were about to film a commercial but I do have a few more (attached). I’ve driven a few different JL’s and it felt similar but definitely a little roomier. In person I thought the interior looked great but I was also in awe of sitting in my first bronco.

44DFA1A2-9E01-4B82-B684-00885FAE2BC9.jpeg

F7BDC3AD-9639-4BAA-A123-353398F7B4C9.jpeg

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately I didn’t have too much time because they were about to film a commercial but I do have a few more (attached). I’ve driven a few different JL’s and it felt similar but definitely a little roomier. In person I thought the interior looked great but I was also in awe of sitting in my first bronco.
I know that feeling. In 2014 I was lucky enough to get a confirmed order for the 50th anniversary 2015 Mustang LE (Limited Edition).

Ford was hauling a few LE's around the country for PR to Dealers and car shows (They do that for some vehicles). I met the hauler at the 2014 National Mustang Car Show & Mustang 50TH Celebration in Lincoln, Ne. I convinced the hauler/driver to let me ride along when he parked it for the show and then when the show was over. My Excitment was off the charts.
Ford Bronco Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio Just Received This Bronco Wildtrak 11221485_596033193882565_9092275269667260613_o (1)(1)

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The women who is announcing the dealership name 30x's is annoying!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome. I would however like to meet the moron that designed the brush guard to block the bronco lettering.
It seems like the best place for the lettering is also the best place for the bar.
Ford Bronco Ricart Ford in Columbus Ohio Just Received This Bronco Wildtrak Brush Guard

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
The women who is announcing the dealership name 30x's is annoying!
If you ever watched tv in Columbus in the 80s 90s, you would know them. They are known for their crazier car sales commercials
Sponsored