Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-stroke unicycle
Bronco
Badlands
Great color! She is going to be a real beaut when completed. Are you documenting the restoration somewhere? Would love to see more pictures.
The only measurable progress right now is one stack of stainless looks a bit more shiny than the other. It's a long process on a very robust and strong material.

Plus a pile of beer cans in the corner of the garage. Which is how you get ants.
Advertisement

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

The only measurable progress right now is one stack of stainless looks a bit more shiny than the other. It's a long process on a very robust and strong material.

Plus a pile of beer cans in the corner of the garage. Which is how you get ants.
Blame it on Lana

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Rick, don’t you think your color is just a variant of eruption? Had you had this picked out before the reveal? I am looking forward to your paint series for sure. Let us know if your final green choice changed, or if it will be a surprise!

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I already have boxes of stuff to go on the bronco as soon as it gets home. I have all my rock lights, communications, trail trash bag, windshield sunshade, and I'm making a multi-tire inflate/deflate system. This is just a few of the things I have. Welcome to the world of offroading where your wallets always empty. Lol
What communications equipment do you use?

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Which works best or do use them all based on situation?
Each has its own use and depends on who I'm with. Some don't have grms so cb comes in handy. If they have the little hand helds most of the time my grms will work with them

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Each has its own use and depends on who I'm with. Some don't have grms so cb comes in handy. If they have the little hand helds most of the time my grms will work with them
Thanks. I am coming from the biker world and am new to off-roading. Trying to be a sponge as this is significantly different.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I am coming from the biker world and am new to off-roading. Trying to be a sponge as this is significantly different.
No problem at all. My recommendation is to start off with a pair of the handheld frms radios so at least you and your spotter can talk, then see what the people you wheel with use. None are super expensive but grms does require a license. There is no test but a fee is involved.

Advertisement

Zone Offroad
Advertisement