John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need to get it in the woods at the DBBB. I'll join you!!

FB_IMG_1655086447369.jpg

OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Started playing withe the cargo area. Put the ARB 50L Classic II fridge freezer in there and it fits great even with the rear seat reclined.

A low profile enough fridge slide might even be able to slide it out the rear gate, without popping the top.

The little cubbyhole near the 12v also seems like it would be a good place for a custom fit Lithium battery power system.

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 20220615_183502

OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added a Velocirax 412 with their drop / extend adapter and went MTB'ing today. The adapter is necessary for it to clear the spare and camera with Sasquatch. The rear gate cannot swing open with this setup, but I got it for ease of loading and unloading all the bikes, as opposed to access to the rear cargo area.

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159331014_76fc9c30f0_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159092711_4dbc6e0478_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159332114_666b0f7162_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159584980_2ba0357647_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159585345_0233c1510f_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52158072077_802f267efc_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52159093526_5a50ace6fe_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52158071807_aafa097a73_o

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed the Outback Adventure Products Trailgater last weekend. This is one of the most well thought-out pieces of gear I think I've ever installed on a vehicle. Really well made, and the instructions provided were some of the best I've seen. The tailgate table on my Jeep was one of my most favorite modifications to that vehicle, and with the Bronco's wide-opening rear gate, this is an even more useful addition. You really get a lot of usable space on the table, and yet you still have wide open access to the cargo area.

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52179759174_711aec8c92_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52179997170_1432f8c569_o

Ford Bronco Rick's 4WD & Outdoors Bronco 52178483492_9e39de3bd9_o

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks great Rick! Can't wait to see you take it out on the trails!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Very nice Rick. Have been looking at the Goose Gear table,,, need to check this one out too.

OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very nice Rick. Have been looking at the Goose Gear table,,, need to check this one out too.
I originally looked at the Goose table (which requires drilling the gate), but the Outback Adventures Trailgater installs without drilling the gate--they use nylon blind nuts very similar to the tailgate table I had on my Jeep, and those were plenty stout for what I put it through.

I would get the Trailgater, I can confidently recommend this thing. Extremely well built and fantastic instructions, food grade stainless surface, bamboo cutting board, and a magnetic rail at the top for placing cutting knives (which the Goose also lacks). The Trailgater has the same ability to adjust the installed leveled position of the table. This is the one to get. It is worth the price.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally looked at the Goose table (which requires drilling the gate), but the Outback Adventures Trailgater installs without drilling the gate--they use nylon blind nuts very similar to the tailgate table I had on my Jeep, and those were plenty stout for what I put it through.

I would get the Trailgater, I can confidently recommend this thing. Extremely well built and fantastic instructions, food grade stainless surface, bamboo cutting board, and a magnetic rail at the top for placing cutting knives (which the Goose also lacks). The Trailgater has the same ability to adjust the installed leveled position of the table. This is the one to get. It is worth the price.

Sounds good. I'll put it on my list. Like the idea of no drill. Does it make a bunch of racket or is it quiet going down the road?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds good. I'll put it on my list. Like the idea of no drill. Does it make a bunch of racket or is it quiet going down the road?
It's totally quiet as far as I can tell. I have heard no rattles. Everything fits together snugly.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming from another Rick. I totally concur. I purchased this table a couple of months ago and have used it several times. No drilling. Easy Install. No rattles. Very sturdy. Only thing to be aware of is to make sure the cutting board is completely centered when pushing the table back up or it won't latch properly.

On another note. What size ARB fridge is that Rick

Rick

OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coming from another Rick. I totally concur. I purchased this table a couple of months ago and have used it several times. No drilling. Easy Install. No rattles. Very sturdy. Only thing to be aware of is to make sure the cutting board is completely centered when pushing the table back up or it won't latch properly.

On another note. What size ARB fridge is that Rick

Rick
Nice to meet you Rick 😄

The fridge is the ARB Classic II 50 qt. Fits perfect in the 4-door cargo area even with the rear seats reclined fully. I strapped it down to the anchors with some Rok Straps.

It matches the height of the rear swing gate opening almost exactly. I bet that if you replaced the cargo floor with one of those plate systems and used a low-profile fridge slide, it would slide out the rear gate and clear the soft top without even popping the top up...