Sponsored

Rider Graphics rules. New hood strip set up gets me ready for Le Mans.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope.

Without the stripe going over the roof and down the back it looks out of place
Well, if I painted the top body color, maybe. I do wanna. Maybe your terse disapproval will make me drop 2-3 grand.

Or, not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do you. As long as you're happy that's what matters most. Were you expecting everyone to love it?
Nope, I don't generally post pictures. I just didn't want to let everyone down and deny them the magnificence that is me as defined by my Bronco. [Tumbleweed]

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it looks fucking awesome. Whatever to the other guy. The white looks fantastic with the blue. Here are some graphics I had installed on mine.
96E079F1-4068-40C8-AB76-C8182574CF12.jpeg

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it looks fucking awesome. Whatever to the other guy. The white looks fantastic with the blue. Here are some graphics I had installed on mine.
Ford Bronco Rider Graphics rules. New hood strip set up gets me ready for Le Mans. 96E079F1-4068-40C8-AB76-C8182574CF12
Awesome look. Liking how the strip mimics the notch at the back door. I am a closet Cyber Orange freak, I just figured ebry body would get that color. Happy with my Velocity Blue.

I get what Judge Rufus was saying, and if there was paint there, there would have been stripe there as well. But it's just not a Shelby Mustang, it's a Bronco. Trucks with a rally stripe sometimes carry it over the roof, sometimes not. Most importantly is that I did at no time note how close the name Judge Rufus is to Judge Dufus. I'm just not like that. We all have our own taste and the Judge's comment holds water.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope.

Without the stripe going over the roof and down the back it looks out of place
“@Judge Rufus” Ok. Found the time to put the other trim stripe pieces on. Still confused by your “over the top and down the back” comment. Over the MIC pebble textured top and where down the back? Over the wing door glass and down the spare tire?
Ford Bronco Rider Graphics rules. New hood strip set up gets me ready for Le Mans. 1F781302-0790-4D47-8B08-C23E750C83C1

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had considered the white stripe down the middle as a throwback to the old Mustangs. But I got @Underground Graphics working on something right now ;) It should looks real good when Greg and his crew are done!

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

^^ Looks better, ooh and under the grille too! And don't use quotes when you're tagging someone, it won't work.

Edit to add:

Maybe a piece to go down the tail gate, for a small reveal on each side is what Judge meant? But I'm not sure you'd see it with your narrow stripe:

Ford Bronco Rider Graphics rules. New hood strip set up gets me ready for Le Mans. 1653500896128

Last edited:
OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had considered the white stripe down the middle as a throwback to the old Mustangs. But I got @Underground Graphics working on something right now ;) It should looks real good when Greg and his crew are done!
Cool! Let us see some pic when done. I saw this stripe set and knew it was for me. I will check out UG.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the graphic I have almost the same thing on a Trail Boss while I wait on my Bronco. Is it just me or is your stripe off center by over an inch to the right? The marks on the grille have it shifted from what I'm able to see.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the graphic I have almost the same thing on a Trail Boss while I wait on my Bronco. Is it just me or is your stripe off center by over an inch to the right? The marks on the grille have it shifted from what I'm able to see.
Nope, didn't notice. But saw it today. Kinda pissed, of course, but I should have caught it. Was in the middle of getting ready to move and just trying to do too much in too little time. Now pulling a trailer to the west coast where that will get removed and not sure what to do next.

Grrr. Good eyes, no one else has noticed. It's bad.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, didn't notice. But saw it today. Kinda pissed, of course, but I should have caught it. Was in the middle of getting ready to move and just trying to do too much in too little time. Now pulling a trailer to the west coast where that will get removed and not sure what to do next.

Grrr. Good eyes, no one else has noticed. It's bad.
I almost didn’t want to mention it, but I just happen to be cursed with ocd and stuff like that jumps out at me. If you did it yourself its an easy fix with a new kit of course. When I do graphics like this I use painters tape to measure and layout the design double triple check etc. I wouldn’t let it get you down I messed up the first time I put graphics on my Jeep. Hot summer day and it crinkled the vinyl up as soon as I put it on. Lesson learned have the Jeep in the garage and not smoking hot lol.
Sponsored