Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video, thank you for posting! Seeing what is basically my build driven by a pro is awesome!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That video made me want my bronco even more. I reserved within the first 24hr, but have 3 of the deadly sins so who knows when I will be able to drive my bronco like that :(

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great video and good interview skills too. I like how it wasnt just a ride along/inside video but how you brought in some outside footage as well.

Sponsored

Richie

Wildtrak
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chase, first off, thank you for taking the time to put this video together. This may be the best video on the internet of the bronco being driven close to its capabilities.
Hearing how enthusiastic Vaughn still is... two years into driving these Broncos around brings me so much confidence that ordering one will be worth the wait.
If Baja mode is anything like a gen 2 raptor, (the only personal experience I have to go off) I cannot wait! it's Kind of funny to hear him compare the Bronco to a Raptor and a RZR.
Was there anything he mentioned that he would like to see in the Bronco that Ford has not already provided?

(To everyone concerned about rattles.. I have driven a fair share of vehicles off-road at high speed. Not once, have I been in one that doesn't rattle at 60mph over washboard roads.)

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone who expects their Bronco to be a rattle free vehicle will be sorely disappointed and should probably reevaluate what they want in a vehicle.

It's a Ford. It's going to rattle.
my 99 F350 never rattled and my 2017 F350 doesn't rattle. My Wife's 2021 F150 doesn't rattle either. I get it now, you were Joking. ;)

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know what it is and won’t be there on production units 😉
Thanks....i’ll trust that you are right. I think this video pushed me back into the WildTrak. Gotta have Baja mode. That was badass. 👍

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Several of the trucks in the video have a minimal bumper. Is that the standard modular steel bumper with the ends removed?

Ford Bronco Riding with Vaughn Gittin Jr in 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch in Moab FULL SEND Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.19.17 AM

Richie

Wildtrak
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Several of the trucks in the video have a minimal bumper. Is that the standard modular steel bumper with the ends removed?

Ford Bronco Riding with Vaughn Gittin Jr in 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch in Moab FULL SEND Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.19.17 AM
When I looked at the mod bumper in person a few days ago. It seemed like you could remove 4 or so of the “Bronco” bolts and remove the ends of the bumper.

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks. yeah, I just found this. So I guess that is the modular front bumper with the bottom of the wings removed.

Ford Bronco Riding with Vaughn Gittin Jr in 2.7L Badlands Sasquatch in Moab FULL SEND Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.35.00 AM

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks....i’ll trust that you are right. I think this video pushed me back into the WildTrak. Gotta have Baja mode. That was badass. 👍
Badlands has Baja mode. Wildtrak has Sport and Badlands has Rock Crawl, but they both have Baja mode.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else think Ford is doing the "fake engine sound pumped in through the stereo" on these? That thing sounds way too good accelerating hard in this video. It's louder than expected, and throatier which the ecoboost V6 is neither of those. The tone is wrong.
Hey Chase, how did it sound in real life? Your video made the Broco sound bad ass! But people are saying it’s fake noise that Ford is adding through the stereo? If that’s true, then why haven’t we heard it on other videos before? Why just this one? Doesn’t make sense to me.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Only reason to get the High Package, the 360 off road camera stuff is bad ass. I cannot wait to travel with my new Badlands.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very well done video!

You know Ford had the right engineers on this when they bring out professional racers to test it, have to pull them aside, and tell them "you're not driving it hard enough..."!
Sponsored