Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it run break, reverse light, running light?

We would love to see some photos or video if possibleđź‘Ť
Here’s mine w off / tail / reverse / brake.

114E54E8-49C6-4E7E-9674-4411429184C0.jpeg

497DD693-7C0A-4681-8055-3912899A712F.jpeg

1523673C-A0A3-4390-A400-194D174BB164.jpeg

877B0FBB-51D5-44DE-833E-31E051513281.jpeg
Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bright

run them on my can am
And was a clear choice for the bronco
Using 3 of the available options
reverse, strobe and cargo light
besides brake and running

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s mine w off / tail / reverse / brake.

Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit trim.103F1420-9A99-4ACA-A94C-15661277909F.MOV

Ford Bronco Rigid Industries Ford Bronco Chase Light Kit trim.103F1420-9A99-4ACA-A94C-15661277909F.MOV

So this Rigid Chase light I installed wound up getting condensation in it shortly after I took these pictures. I submitted a warranty request to Rigid. You have to show proof that you’ve destroyed the light before they will send you a new one as they are not repairable. I did that immediately and got a new light 2 months later. They sent the wrong version - it didn’t have the Deutsch connectors needed to plug back into the harness. I only needed one side of the connectors, since I had already used the one provided with the kit to install the first light. After having to provide Rigid with a copy of their own webpage to prove that the Bronco version does, in fact, include the deutsch connector, they finally agreed to send a connector. I did try to buy a connector on my own, but they’re different sizes and I couldn’t find one that would plug into the Rigid harness that they provided. The connectors are not reusable as you crimp the pins into the connector. So it’s been over four months now since I’ve been waiting for this light to be replaced and usable from Rigid. More annoying is that serves as my third brake light. Their customer service people are being nice enough but a four month wait for this light is ridiculous.

Sponsored

Baylon43

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this Rigid Chase light I installed wound up getting condensation in it shortly after I took these pictures. I submitted a warranty request to Rigid. You have to show proof that you’ve destroyed the light before they will send you a new one as they are not repairable. I did that immediately and got a new light 2 months later. They sent the wrong version - it didn’t have the Deutsch connectors needed to plug back into the harness. I only needed one side of the connectors, since I had already used the one provided with the kit to install the first light. After having to provide Rigid with a copy of their own webpage to prove that the Bronco version does, in fact, include the deutsch connector, they finally agreed to send a connector. I did try to buy a connector on my own, but they’re different sizes and I couldn’t find one that would plug into the Rigid harness that they provided. The connectors are not reusable as you crimp the pins into the connector. So it’s been over four months now since I’ve been waiting for this light to be replaced and usable from Rigid. More annoying is that serves as my third brake light. Their customer service people are being nice enough but a four month wait for this light is ridiculous.
I have a question for you. I just installed my rigid chase light and cant get the tail light to work. I got the brake light, reverse, strobe to work no problem but the tail light is giving me problems. when io tested my brake light connected to the rigid white and red wire and it worked during testing but then couldn’t get the tail light version to light up again after that. What did you connect the red wire (from chase light) to?

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question for you. I just installed my rigid chase light and cant get the tail light to work. I got the brake light, reverse, strobe to work no problem but the tail light is giving me problems. when io tested my brake light connected to the rigid white and red wire and it worked during testing but then couldn’t get the tail light version to light up again after that. What did you connect the red wire (from chase light) to?
For the brake light, I went straight to the factory brake light harness inside the tailgate. There’s a connector behind the plastic vent panel on the right side - looking from the inside of the tailgate.
For the reverse light and running light I went into the passenger side brake light harness. I’m on the road now but when I return to my house Thursday, I can get you a pic if you need it.
Since I mounted my rigid light inside my spare tire, I used a Deutsch connector so I could easily remove the Chase light if I had to get my spare off. Made it a lot easier when I just did my first tire rotation.
Are used 3M wire taps with 3M quarter inch blades to tap into each circuit.

Baylon43

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spliced into the brake light and reverse light on the passenger side taillight. I ran the ground and the Aux switch to meet up with the other wires. Its clean!
My chase light fits in the holes of my spare so i dont have to worry about that. I know the wire you are talking about, but i didn't use those, so the tail light one isn’t on. i need to figure this one out without using those 2 wires that ran into the stock 3rd brake ligh.

iSarge

Wildtrak
First Name
Sir Slalom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak (11-July-2023)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For the brake light, I went straight to the factory brake light harness inside the tailgate. There’s a connector behind the plastic vent panel on the right side - looking from the inside of the tailgate.
For the reverse light and running light I went into the passenger side brake light harness. I’m on the road now but when I return to my house Thursday, I can get you a pic if you need it.
Since I mounted my rigid light inside my spare tire, I used a Deutsch connector so I could easily remove the Chase light if I had to get my spare off. Made it a lot easier when I just did my first tire rotation.
Are used 3M wire taps with 3M quarter inch blades to tap into each circuit.
@FatRat250 Did you remove the interior passenger rear quarter trim panel to access the passenger side brake light harness wires for the reverse light and running light?
Sponsored