First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a light guy and I've had ditch lights on my 19' SuperDuty and I love them, I can see tomorrow with these bad boys.
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Ditch Lights SD

I knew I wanted something on the wife's Bronco and I ordered these lights within the first couple days but I only just got them now. I wanted to do something a little less "out there" than the lights on my pickup but wanted some flair, this rig already has lockers, so enter stage the Rigid Scene lights.
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber 20211115_203236

Here is a crappy shot of how it looks at night, hard to get a good shot with how intense the LED lightning is on the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber 20211115_200628

Wiring was obviously a cinch, I only had 16ga (overkill) but I chucked three strands in the drill, spun them up and then ran them up in the rain rudder where the hood sits. Wiring was into the provided upfitters - I've got the backlight on a separate switch until I find an ignition only fuse I can use a piggyback fuse in to make them always on with the truck.

On with the light!

Just the scene lights here, they really don't provide any light.
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Scene only

Scene with running lights
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Scene with running lights

Scene with the low beams
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Scene with lows

Scene with low beams and the lights, wow it really fills it in!
Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Scene, lows and ditch

Here it is with the high beams as well.

Ford Bronco Rigid Radiance Scene Amber Scene highs and ditch

Totally worth it, we have ditch rats running all over the place this time of year and after I had some run into the side of my truck I had enough and now flood the ditches with glorious light. I obviously don't run these with oncoming traffic and have not had an issue for years now. I've lit up multiple police vehicles "hiding" in the shadows now, I just flip my lights off until I pass and turn them back on afterwards, never been an issue.

Easily the best first mod on this Badlands Sasquatch!
Sponsored

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm a bit confused. Did you label your posts correctly? Because the ones where you just had the Radiance Scenes on, I couldn't see any lighting. We stock/sell Rigid Radiance and honestly, the light output isn't that good. It's best for the folks who use them in their fog openings on the Raptors and want that amber back-lighting to match the rest of the amber accent lighting on the Raptors. It's why we actually don't have a Radiance Scene Fog kit, because the output just isn't quite there for our $$.

Not to say it's a garbage light, it'll throw some light out there, but that's why im curious if you labeled your photos wrong, because the images are just black with nothing more then your indicator lamps. I don't see the scene lights turned on???

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the new 360 series offers multiple color options with a higher light output if you’re looking for backlit ditch lights. Just don’t get the Ford accessories version because they nerfed the backlight. I like the amber but went with white to match the headlights.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I'm a bit confused. Did you label your posts correctly? Because the ones where you just had the Radiance Scenes on, I couldn't see any lighting. We stock/sell Rigid Radiance and honestly, the light output isn't that good. It's best for the folks who use them in their fog openings on the Raptors and want that amber back-lighting to match the rest of the amber accent lighting on the Raptors. It's why we actually don't have a Radiance Scene Fog kit, because the output just isn't quite there for our $$.

Not to say it's a garbage light, it'll throw some light out there, but that's why im curious if you labeled your photos wrong, because the images are just black with nothing more then your indicator lamps. I don't see the scene lights turned on???
They seem labeled right to me. All photos are from inside the cab and the first shots only have the amber backlights on so there's nothing to see except a little orange glow.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They seem labeled right to me. All photos are from inside the cab and the first shots only have the amber backlights on so there's nothing to see except a little orange glow.
Ohhh I see what you did. When you say "Scene" you are referring to the back-lighting only! That makes more sense.

And then when you say " Scene with low beams and the lights" you are referring to "lights" as the main scene white output light...

gotcha now.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the new 360 series offers multiple color options with a higher light output if you’re looking for backlit ditch lights. Just don’t get the Ford accessories version because they nerfed the backlight. I like the amber but went with white to match the headlights.
They nerfed the back light, but at the same time they DO give you black brackets that off-set the light so it doesn't hit the antenna :) (but they don't give you washers either, then again you get "Ford" covers).

So yeah, can't win 'em all :)

OP
OP
KyleQ

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was just trying to show folks how much glow you can see while they are on with the lights off, which is nearly nothing. They do the job well of filling in the ditches but I agree that they are not out of this world bright.

I don't normally buy the name brand stuff as the value just isn't there, I just happen to have a discount at a major parts outfitter that made this stuff kinda affordable and I figured I would give it a shot. I want flood lights, not spot.

The $40 lights I have on my SD blow these out of the water, easily 10x brighter, but they are far larger and would look out of place on the Bronco.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just trying to show folks how much glow you can see while they are on with the lights off, which is nearly nothing. They do the job well of filling in the ditches but I agree that they are not out of this world bright.

I don't normally buy the name brand stuff as the value just isn't there, I just happen to have a discount at a major parts outfitter that made this stuff kinda affordable and I figured I would give it a shot. I want flood lights, not spot.
Scene work well for flood, bout only thing they are good for. So in your application it'll work well on the pillars.

OP
OP
KyleQ

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scene work well for flood, bout only thing they are good for. So in your application it'll work well on the pillars.
I'm impressed with how flat the light pattern is as well, it doesn't just chuck light everywhere, it has a cutoff effect.
Sponsored