First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$395 is a great price. I thought they were supposed to be over $600. By raw lumens it exceeds the DD SS3 Max which are $500. I prefer the round look over square. The covers are an added bonus too.
I'm confused, Is that for pair or $395 each?

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would these work on the front bumper?
Yes, there is a wire that is pre-run to the front grill which could be used to wire the pod lights on the front bumper.
Ford's Overland build had them on the corners of the front bumper.
Ford Bronco RIGID x FORD 4" pod lights full install *** DIY VIDEO *** 1630079210118

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing wrong with the light itself. They did a stop sale because the lights on the off-roadeo vehicles were working loose. The fix.....a line in the install instructions was added to indicate thread locker needed to be used on the mounting bolts.

I don't have the new packaging yet to see what loc-tite they are wanting. Might even be a small tube included, but don't know. This was a short conversation with my FAD rep 3 days ago.
Can you confirm pricing on these? Seems there are a couple different prices floating around.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you confirm pricing on these? Seems there are a couple different prices floating around.
I can once they come in and we get invoiced. We got hosed on some of the cargo area storage units so we are pricing based on what they're billing us instead of what the price tape shows.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good video @Middleton_Sasquatch

I ran my wires slightly different:
Ford Bronco RIGID x FORD 4" pod lights full install *** DIY VIDEO *** 1630079210118

The Red line is where I ran the red wire. I removed all the clips (Yellow circles) which allowed that piece to be slightly lifted and easily tuck the wire behind.

The Blue circles is where I grounded the Black wire for each Pod - grounded separately.
The Green circle is where I spliced to two Red wires from each pod and the Violet/Green wire for Aux Switch 2 - 15w fuse.

There is also this instruction sheet as well: https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/IS_M-15200K-BML_040521.PDF
I did the same on my 19' F350. After hitting some deer I opted for these inexpensive lights and OMG are the bright, cheap too @ $45 a pop.

Ford Bronco RIGID x FORD 4" pod lights full install *** DIY VIDEO *** 1630080834100

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I noticed Rigid makes this 4" model and also a 6" model...has anyone installed the 6" version?

I assume you will not be able to use the antenna with the 6" model but for some reason in the pics the 4" look a little small...may look different in person but I am afraid the 6" may look too big. I have the LP4's on my Raptor and I believe they are 5" diameter and look huge so this 4" may be perfect in person.

Also curious why they did not connect the backlights?

Sponsored

BoolooBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These lights have a backlight and a drive light. I'd like to put the backlight on a separate switch when installed. I know it's possible, but I haven't seen that install on a Bronco yet. Looking forward to that so I can get mine wired up correctly.
What do people mean when they say these lights have a back light? I've seen lights with different color backlights, but it doesn't make sense to me.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do people mean when they say these lights have a back light? I've seen lights with different color backlights, but it doesn't make sense to me.
I think it is like a show off/ DRL look. I'd like to see what it looks like running those WITH the covers.