timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
I still don't fully buy into the Bronco being a Jeep killer. Sure it will siphon some Jeep sales, but it's also bringing in a ton of people that would never have bought a Jeep anyway.
🙋‍♂️ I considered a Wrangler a long time ago, but didn't want to live with what I felt were it's shortcomings. So, I guess I resemble that remark. So, Ford is definitely expanding the market.

However, when these are available with decent dealer stock, I think there is going to be a lot of conquest sales when non-hardcore Jeep owners are looking for a new vehicle. If they test drive a Bronco, they'll never be able to look at a Wrangler the same way again. One thing that could prevent that is if Jeep decides to put IFS on the Sahara and maybe another trim level. That seems expensive and unlikely to adapt a different entire front suspension and steering for only a fraction of sales of a vehicle moving ~200K units per year.

Advertisement

mik06

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
How small are that dude's hands?

He got his whole fist in there!

I dropped my rolled up charge cable in the same cupholder and could barely fish it out.
Ontario obesity rate: 26%
Texas obesity rate: 34%
It's those tubby texan fingers causing all that bother for ya :ROFLMAO:

MayhemMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew Lariat 4x4. Mustang GT convertible
I thought it was 330 hp. The clicking is the roof expanding when the sun heats it up. It’s the exact same bronco the exact same dealership that the other guys reviewed.
I believe it claims 330 hp when using premium fuel on the B&P web site.

SurfsUp85

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul 4u
Clubs

Awesome. Thankyou for sharing! Is this trail also in kitchener? I'ld for sure drive up from Windsor to check it out!
Watched this video last night and was thinking the same thing. I should be getting my bronco by end of August and would happily leave windsor and head up there as well. We should get a group going up there.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement