Sponsored

Riser for cargo area - flat load floor when back seats folded down (4 door)

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope peope are working on ideas for this but honestly $50 at Lowes will set you with something nice. $100 if you want a slide out.
Working on it myself. Do we know the height difference between the cargo area and the folded down seats? A pair of good, heavy duty (500lbs) and locking drawer slides are about 3" tall and will cost about $100.
Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Working on it myself. Do we know the height difference between the cargo area and the folded down seats? A pair of good, heavy duty (500lbs) and locking drawer slides are about 3" tall and will cost about $100.
it's only about 4" (that's what she said)

OP
OP

jeep364

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep WK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per my understanding the pull out / slide out tailgate accessory for the 4D will be a ā€œlate availabilityā€ item. I translate this as SP22. Unknown how and if access to the storage under the floor (presuming the bottle jack is in there) will be maintained.

also note that the seats are not ā€œflatā€ when folded they have some slope to them. So even with the slide out tailgate it will not be a fully flat cargo area.

also Iā€™d wager that ford will overcharge for this accessory big time. $1000 / $1200 easy. If ditch lights are 600.....
Yeah my current GC has a slight slope, doesn't bother me from what I saw on the recent top off photos of that A51 bronco.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
to be fair the rock lights are big expensive on amazon

like 450
yes they can be but definitely come in handy when on trails or in the backwoods in the pitch dark. I have them under my camper and helps me see the tires when crawling over rocks.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m just waiting to know if the slide-out tray will be an accessory you can add on later or if it has to come from the factory. Iā€™d hate to have to wait on my build just for that when I have a day 1 reservation.
my hunch is you'll be able to order after the fact.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m probably more inclined to downsize a set of plans for a truck bed drawer and build it myself. I think I want storage moreā€™n a shelf. I might also incorporate a lid on the drawer so I have a shelf, too.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Something like this?
Ford Bronco Riser for cargo area - flat load floor when back seats folded down (4 door) drawer

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope peope are working on ideas for this but honestly $50 at Lowes will set you with something nice. $100 if you want a slide out.
Any idea how to build the slider so you could sit or stand?