Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The main reason I keep checking the forum is to see if road reviews have been published.

When do you think we will see some actual on-road reviews and articles on the Bronco?

Does Ford allocate production units for these reviews, or do they have pre-production units set aside for testing?

Do you think these have already been complete, and Ford is controlling when the info can go "live", or are reviewers still waiting on units to test?

All the off-road stuff was cool, but the on-road daily driving is what I am waiting for.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the IFS front suspension I expect a Bronco with no aftermarket mods will drive like a Ford Explorer on the highway. But I drive a Wrangler now, so anything will be an improvement. :)

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The main reason I keep checking the forum is to see if road reviews have been published.

When do you think we will see some actual on-road reviews and articles on the Bronco?

Does Ford allocate production units for these reviews, or do they have pre-production units set aside for testing?

Do you think these have already been complete, and Ford is controlling when the info can go "live", or are reviewers still waiting on units to test?

All the off-road stuff was cool, but the on-road daily driving is what I am waiting for.
The expectation is that the reviews will be published to line up with customer vehicle deliveries. Press units will roll off first, reviewers will review them, and their pieces will be embargoed and drop all at the same time.

We’ve also heard from aftermarket companies that they can’t share certain things/planned products until after the “first 100 units” are produced… which could mean a few things, but just another indication that a ton of info will drop at the same time.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And apparently we aren't at OKTB yet, definitely going to be a few more weeks.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is where I see things laying out over the summer (not fact and I have no insider info. This is all speculation based on trends)

June - first deliveries to dealerships; test drives
July - first deliveries to customers; publication reviews
August - ramp up in production; delivery estimates to customers via customer emails; FY22 WBDO opens up
September - next gen Broncos teased/announced (i.e. warthog, EV Bronco, Bronco truck)

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look on the bright side of the delays: at least the Broncos will be fully reviewed and road tested long before most of us have to plop down a payment.

Sponsored

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just want a review of the manual. I am a little worried turbo motor and EPS steering will take away from the experience for me, because I am a 70 year old trapped in a 40 year old body when it comes to cars/trucks.

But, a manual Bronco is very exciting to me, it is as appealing to me as an old school 911, I just want to know it is decent and I am sold, I might buy 2, TBH.....but I would love to know it is decent. I am similar to the OP, checking the site often to see if there is any impressions/reviews/opinions. Can't Wait!!

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do magazines even exist anymore?

(Boomer)) :)
Unfortunately they do. Car companies prefer the old way of doing things for some strange reason.

Never mind giving it to the YouTubers that will get millions of hits almost instantly.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you’re Town and Country TV the embargo lifted last week for 15 minutes or so 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, that's what I'm also really looking forward to, real world reviews, city/freeway driving, and also want to see it out on trails doing Bronco things. Don't think much else interesting will be happening before that.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do magazines even exist anymore?

(Boomer)) :)
I keep checking the rack at the supermarket, but then realize I'll hear about it on 6G first.
Sponsored