BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry; '48 CJ-2A
Roast looks nice, but the gray upper seats look out of place...I would prefer same color all the way up...not a fan of high-contrast two-tone, personally.

ssstang67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 & 2011 Mustang 2012 F-150 Harley
I was lil excited that I wouldn't have to upgrade to the leather. They say the cloth stay much cooler. But to mix the roast(which I like) with navy dash is horrible. This is my first complaint about interior so far. That makes 0 sense

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
I was lil excited that I wouldn't have to upgrade to the leather. They say the cloth stay much cooler. But to mix the roast(which I like) with navy dash is horrible. This is my first complaint about interior so far. That makes 0 sense
Makes no sense to me either. Seems like they're just using whatever they have available. These will be crushed anyway, so they're not too worried about correct matching. I sat in the Outer Banks fishing rig when it was at my dealer. That one has the Roast/black leather and the anodized bronze dash.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper S
Clubs

Makes no sense to me either. Seems like they're just using whatever they have available. These will be crushed anyway, so they're not too worried about correct matching. I sat in the Outer Banks fishing rig when it was at my dealer. That one has the Roast/black leather and the anodized bronze dash.
The guy who took the photos think it is one of the pre-production things but he is going to ask some questions just in case. Probably just using what's available at the time.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
I kept saying roast cloth would end up the best. Wow, this looks good (especially when they get the right dash in it, lol) I really didn’t want to spend the money on an OBX SAS but I might have to. Wow.

Advertisement

Advertisement