BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
They didn't have a response. The facial expression made me think that I wasn't the first one to tell them that though.
I bet if they don’t fix it in ‘21 they will address it in ‘22. HUGE oversight on their part

PSUTE

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
***Shakes Head*** , realizes that my ass will not care about the color of the seat it is farting on. Apparently a bunch of interior decorators up in here, you know, manly men who will be climbing into their Broncos covered in mud after lifting their deer into the back and/or their fresh caught fish, and will shudder at the thought of climbing into that color combination....

Last edited:

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
I wish someone would take a close-up pic of the dash. It looks metallic and smooth? Can anyone confirm?
Blow this up, you can see the texture on dash.

AC2C06A0-7A55-4CD9-BEA4-6D1F597C47E6.jpeg

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit

Rubisquatch

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 10A Rubi, 14 HR Rubi, WRX, 19 Edge
Don't worry, I've told one of the ford interior designers that did this to the bronco to their face how much I think they f'ed up, especially on the Outer Banks. I don't know about color theory but I do know a fugly color combination when I see one and the bronze dash that actually comes with outer banks is hideous. Also, what I emphasized when I told them they f'ed up was that they basically eliminated all exterior color options with every trim level except 1-3 by having all these accent colors and weird seat/dash colors.
What did they say in return? Did they defend their choices? Or, are there changes coming based on the negative interior feedback, like choosing our interior accent color or are we stuck with what’s been presented for MY21?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Vehicle Showcase
***Shakes Head*** , realizes that my ass will not care about the color of the seat it is farting on. Apparently a bunch of interior decorators up in here, you know, manly men who will be climbing into their Broncos covered in mud after lifting their deer into the back and/or their fresh caught fish, and will shudder at the thought of climbing into that color combination....
I would hope a manly man is smart enough to know that mud and blood don’t go well with cloth seats. 😂

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Brown, and black with blue stitching. Damn, that's gonna suck if it stays that way.

bdub2you

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mazda6, Tesla Model S
Clubs

What did they say in return? Did they defend their choices? Or, are there changes coming based on the negative interior feedback, like choosing our interior accent color or are we stuck with what’s been presented for MY21?
No, they didn't respond. Their facial expression registered as defeated and I got the sense that I wasn't the first one to say that. They probably have stopped trying to defend it.

Advertisement

Advertisement