PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
***Shakes Head*** , realizes that my ass will not care about the color of the seat it is farting on. Apparently a bunch of interior decorators up in here, you know, manly men who will be climbing into their Broncos covered in mud after lifting their deer into the back and/or their fresh caught fish, and will shudder at the thought of climbing into that color combination....
Sponsored

Last edited:

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish someone would take a close-up pic of the dash. It looks metallic and smooth? Can anyone confirm?
Blow this up, you can see the texture on dash.

AC2C06A0-7A55-4CD9-BEA4-6D1F597C47E6.jpeg

P.C

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Silverado, 1952 Chev 3100, 2016 Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't worry, I've told one of the ford interior designers that did this to the bronco to their face how much I think they f'ed up, especially on the Outer Banks. I don't know about color theory but I do know a fugly color combination when I see one and the bronze dash that actually comes with outer banks is hideous. Also, what I emphasized when I told them they f'ed up was that they basically eliminated all exterior color options with every trim level except 1-3 by having all these accent colors and weird seat/dash colors.
What did they say in return? Did they defend their choices? Or, are there changes coming based on the negative interior feedback, like choosing our interior accent color or are we stuck with what’s been presented for MY21?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
***Shakes Head*** , realizes that my ass will not care about the color of the seat it is farting on. Apparently a bunch of interior decorators up in here, you know, manly men who will be climbing into their Broncos covered in mud after lifting their deer into the back and/or their fresh caught fish, and will shudder at the thought of climbing into that color combination....
I would hope a manly man is smart enough to know that mud and blood don’t go well with cloth seats. ?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brown, and black with blue stitching. Damn, that's gonna suck if it stays that way.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure if these pics have already been posted. But these are the correct combos, Roast/Black leather with Roast dash. And Navy Pier/Gray leather with Navy Pier dash.
Ford Bronco Roast Cloth Seats & Navy Pier Dash in Bronco Outer Banks 1705433d9e6f88c97157816f75ac7990 (1)

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What did they say in return? Did they defend their choices? Or, are there changes coming based on the negative interior feedback, like choosing our interior accent color or are we stuck with what’s been presented for MY21?
No, they didn't respond. Their facial expression registered as defeated and I got the sense that I wasn't the first one to say that. They probably have stopped trying to defend it.
Sponsored