Rochester Ford MN, Carbonized Grey BB

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rochester Ford in Minnesota!
Ford Bronco Rochester Ford MN, Carbonized Grey BB oAEg98rwRlyf2bIuLV5QoQ
Ford Bronco Rochester Ford MN, Carbonized Grey BB UjZiTUK1TlKSufkPo%eia

On the way home from work tonight I found this!!! So cool! It was a fairly basic BB, but had the Sas package and boy was I impressed! As many have said, it's much bigger than I expected and I've driven a lot of jeeps, Rubicon's included. Only the 2.3l, but I was surprised how well it moved out. I don't think it was significantly better than the Jeep 4-cyl, but did seem to make power at lower RPM. I dont have data handy to prove that, but from my ear, I find the Jeep 4-cyl to be "buzzier" than this was!

It also had the pull out storage try in the rear. While it was impressive, it took up significant room. I don't think that option would be for me. The tailgate tray was also installed and pretty neat. I cant think of a really good routine use for it, but if you camp a lot, it would be cool to have.

This dealer intends to sell the unit after the 6-month waiting period. They will set the price, then select a buyer via drawing.... I put my name in!

Anyway, not much new here other than if you are near Roch MN, stop by. They are nice and very willing to let you drive it!
Sponsored