Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed on the 2022 Build and Price that the side rock bars no longer exist. Does anyone know anything about this? They aren't even listed under exterior options anymore when they were standard on 2021 Badlands. Is this how Ford is getting around raising the prices for reservation holders? By making giving the 2022 year models less features for the same price?
Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are still listed in the MY22 Order Guide for Badlands on page 22. But this may still not guarantee anything

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rock rails are still standard on Black Diamond and Badlands—it has been confirmed by FordMoCo.

The Build & Price is just buggy. And the rock rails aren’t the only bug.

OP
OP
Big_Ed

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock rails are still standard on Black Diamond and Badlands—it has been confirmed by FordMoCo.

The Build & Price is just buggy. And the rock rails aren’t the only bug.
Good, that's a relief, I was really wanting those and was disappointed they weren't shown on the build and price.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another possible bug I saw on build & price was that there appears to be body color showing on the inside of the front doors of the 4 doors.
Is that a glitch?
or do 4 doors now have body color on part of the inside?

Sponsored

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think B&P doesn't have them because they are not an option. You just get them on BL (and you can't delete them for something else on BL).

OP
OP
Big_Ed

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another possible bug I saw on build & price was that there appears to be body color showing on the inside of the front doors of the 4 doors.
Is that a glitch?
or do 4 doors now have body color on part of the inside?
I think I can answer this one. I heard Ford changed the 4 door doors so they show the exterior paint now like the 2 doors always have, so I don't think this one is a bug.

Reactions: RLW

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think I can answer this one. I heard Ford changed the 4 door doors so they show the exterior paint now like the 2 doors always have, so I don't think this one is a bug.
Which now makes the WT interior with the blue accents really annoying with any exterior color other than blue, or possibly white.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just noticed on the 2022 Build and Price that the side rock bars no longer exist. Does anyone know anything about this? They aren't even listed under exterior options anymore when they were standard on 2021 Badlands. Is this how Ford is getting around raising the prices for reservation holders? By making giving the 2022 year models less features for the same price?
Rock bars gone. Rock rails still there

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And Ford researchers had incorrectly identified 2DR owners with a defect for misremembering their exterior color while in the car. It turns out it was all owners so now they display if for you so you don't have to remember. Its kinda like having google instead of actual knowledge

Sponsored
OP
OP
Big_Ed

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which now makes the WT interior with the blue accents really annoying with any exterior color other than blue, or possibly white.
Yeah, same for me with my Badlands. Any exterior color besides cyber orange will clash with the Badlands yellow trimmed interior, but I was always going with a 2-door so I've had a lot of time to come and accept that.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good, that's a relief, I was really wanting those and was disappointed they weren't shown on the build and price.
If you can wait, there will be plenty of these taken off along with metal bumpers for sale on letgo or craigslist.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think this is accurate. You need to find a reference or statement that supports this before folks go running off thinking they have an issue. They are not redesigning any other aspects of these vehicles for MY22 so why the 4 door interior panels? Doesn't make sense.

OP
OP
Big_Ed

Big_Ed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think this is accurate. You need to find a reference or statement that supports this before folks go running off thinking they have an issue. They are not redesigning any other aspects of these vehicles for MY22 so why the 4 door interior panels? Doesn't make sense.
I made sure to phrase my post in a way that indicates I don't know the answer to this for sure. I could have heard wrong, but that's what people were saying on this forum a couple days ago.
Sponsored