SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, my Badlands has that kick with a couple freeway bumps around town…I might have to save up for one of these!
Do you have a lift and/or a two door? I only ask as I’ve never felt this kick in our four door bronco.

Strangely enough both of my leaf-sprung raptors did it but the five link is awesome. (All factory suspension on those)
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have a lift and/or a two door? I only ask as I’ve never felt this kick in our four door bronco.

Strangely enough both of my leaf-sprung raptors did it but the five link is awesome. (All factory suspension on those)
The wife’s 4-door is stock Sasquatch suspension wise besides perch collars, and it kicks worse than the 5-link with icons before the conversion

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wife’s 4-door is stock Sasquatch suspension wise besides perch collars, and it kicks worse than the 5-link with icons before the conversion
That’s wild. I’m stumped as to what the difference could be. Regardless, our triangulation kit should arrive tomorrow so it won’t be something I’ll ever experience 🤷🏼‍♂️

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any word on how the axle CV's and the upper frame mounts are holding up with this 4 link? The CV's are especially vulnerable on the 2 door and the upper mounts seem to be cracking with the stock suspension.

Lastly, how does it handle on the road? I have to drive twisty mountain roads all the time.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 4-door.
I mostly feel the kick when going against a specific diagonal (repaired) seam in our high quality roads around here at 50-60 mph. It’s not that common…

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Regarding the kick… I’ve only felt it hitting jumps at 65-75mph. At that speed when I come back down the rear likes to wag around a bit.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s wild. I’m stumped as to what the difference could be. Regardless, our triangulation kit should arrive tomorrow so it won’t be something I’ll ever experience 🤷🏼‍♂️
idk either, but I’m guessing my boss lady will have hers converted as soon as rhe warranty expires lol

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m just going to act like it’s factory and Ford should be responsible for all the changes I’ve made 😉
100% still waiting for them to warranty my cracks. It’s not my fault I exceeded their factory specs.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any word on how the axle CV's and the upper frame mounts are holding up with this 4 link? The CV's are especially vulnerable on the 2 door and the upper mounts seem to be cracking with the stock suspension.

Lastly, how does it handle on the road? I have to drive twisty mountain roads all the time.
my CVs have been fine, and I’ve been running a 3” lift for over a year… and our frame side upper mounts haven’t had any issues, but it could still come.

on-road handling is fantastic.

Sponsored

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
100% still waiting for them to warranty my cracks. It’s not my fault I exceeded their factory specs.
Almost like hooking up a soft shackle to D-Ring attachment points and blaming the shackles on being from Amazon 🤦🏼‍♂️

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Almost like hooking up a soft shackle to D-Ring attachment points and blaming the shackles on being from Amazon 🤦🏼‍♂️
Ouch haha. Not exactly what I said if you watched the full hour episode saga but I feel the attempted punch lol. My comment was sarcasm. Stand by, my chin is tingling.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ouch haha. Not exactly what I said if you watched the full hour episode saga but I feel the attempted punch lol. My comment was sarcasm. Stand by, my chin is tingling.
I’m a newbie… I feel like I’m missing some context between you two