Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just in the 2022 Build and Price and the rock rails are missing on the Black Diamond. Is this a B&P glitch or are they removing them as a standard feature. It sounds like they should be an accessory or an additional credit should be issued if they changed the configuration and I'll buy aftermarket.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Glitch

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just at the dealership trying to confirm my MY22 BD and ran into the same issues. The dealer took me outside and talked my ear off about politics for an hour and a half…. No clue still about rock rails. But I know who my sales person voted for now, and how many guns he has….

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was just in the 2022 Build and Price and the rock rails are missing on the Black Diamond. Is this a B&P glitch or are they removing them as a standard feature. It sounds like they should be an accessory or an additional credit should be issued if they changed the configuration and I'll buy aftermarket.
Build and Price details section still says rock rails, but it also says coming Spring 2021. So, :sneaky:

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just at the dealership trying to confirm my MY22 BD and ran into the same issues. The dealer took me outside and talked my ear off about politics for an hour and a half…. No clue still about rock rails. But I know who my sales person voted for now, and how many guns he has….
Priorities. Lol

Sponsored

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I have seen the rock rails will be an option in 2022. The BD and BL have the highest credit amount to offset the rock rails and modular bumper.