Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not sure if this has been posted before, I did not see anything, but I just noticed that the Rock rails are now an add on option to the Black Diamond. I was under the impression that they were included...
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? 54E66597-DA5C-44B1-97D6-CC3FD167A3C2
Sponsored

GarageMahal

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I share the same question and am going with what the brochure says:
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? 1604953413627

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is directly out of the dealer reference guide that was just shared in another thread. Rock Rails are listed as standard exterior equipment on the BD. This is inline with other info Ford has shared about the BD, so I would expect this is a B&P error and will be sorted out eventually.
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? FBDA1374-E602-498B-8A26-5BA449A4B353

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I share the same question and am going with what the brochure says:
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? FBDA1374-E602-498B-8A26-5BA449A4B353
Yeah, I just saw that, too. The pricing sheet shows included. I'm not unhappy if not. I'll get something better.

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked at the build and price today for something else and I noticed the rails are shown even without clicking the button for them. Hopefully they are indeed standard and it's a bug. I haven't seen any confirmation of this however.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not sure if this has been posted before, I did not see anything, but I just noticed that the Rock rails are now an add on option to the Black Diamond. I was under the impression that they were included...
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 1.25.57 PM
Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? Capture.PNG

Rninet_pure

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if there is any clarification on if the rock rails are standard since this was last discussed? When I placed my order, I was told that rock rails weren't an available option on the build sheet. I called the Bronco hotline to see if they could tell me whether or not they were standard, an option, or unavailable and they had no answer. My salesman didn't look into it for me.

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if there is any clarification on if the rock rails are standard since this was last discussed? When I placed my order, I was told that rock rails weren't an available option on the build sheet. I called the Bronco hotline to see if they could tell me whether or not they were standard, an option, or unavailable and they had no answer. My salesman didn't look into it for me.
Clarified again today.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/black-diamond-rock-rails-standard.13241/

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ROCK RAILS NOT INCL. W/ BLACK DIAMOND? Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 15.21.11

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This, and I am only moderately embellishing here, is the stuff of nightmares to me.

Rninet_pure

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This, and I am only moderately embellishing here, is the stuff of nightmares to me.
:LOL: This is after I had to switch dealers because the first dealer I was working with somehow couldn't locate my reservation
Sponsored