Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I read on B&P that the are "standard" for Badlands (at least if click the info button), but see they are an additional charge of $595 in the options section towards the bottom? Does anyone know yet if they are or aren't included as part of the Badlands edition?
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I read on B&P that the are "standard" for Badlands (at least if click the info button), but see they are an additional charge of $595 in the options section towards the bottom? Does anyone know yet if they are or aren't included as part of the Badlands edition?
B&P is borked. The rockrails are standard on Badlands.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are included. They are an option in build and price, but should not be selectable (or, I would argue, visible) for the Badlands model.

Rockstars.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are supposed to be included. They were supposed to be included on the Black Diamond as well but the B&P states they are only included as a standard item on the BL. Its difficult to order when there's conflicting information and you don't know what to trust.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before using the B&P, I go to the Bronco Lineup document released by Ford long before B&P was available and so far this document has been spot on with what we have seen from Ford outside of the B&P.

Also you'll notice that the pictures in the B&P for BD and BL have the rock rails but for instance the WT does not have. So the picture is more accurate than the B&P where rock rails are concerned and same with grills and headlamps...

Attachments

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone ever sold rock rails before? Gonna be swapping them out for Powersteps to get my girls in the car. Trying to figure out the best way to sell them. Probably gonna be limited buyers for the first 6 months.
Sponsored