Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1625622273991

Guess you cant go wrong with stock, unless you want Frame mounted. So I guess I will play the waiting game. Do you guys mind waiting?
Sponsored

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1625622576292

These look huge in person, and they will do the JOB. Wish they were slightly narrower and just a tad angled up just a bit. Concept Idea is amazing, but needs to be just a little trim off the sides.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1625622576292

Guess you cant go wrong with stock, unless you want Frame mounted. So I guess I will play the waiting game. Do you guys mind waiting?
I will see what starts popping up. I like the ARB rear bumper so I will probably get that. I ordered the modular front bumper so I will wait to see what they come up with for a brush guard. Not a fan of the ford one.

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like the RTR rock rails are also body mounted like the 4WP step, Go Rhino Step, and Ford step. I asked about the 4WP step, “The part will help deflect damage, but the vehicle may not be strong enough to support impacts from rocks so the company’s official word is “it’s a step” (future testing may prove it’s a slider).”

In this RTR pic it looks like you can see the rock rail mounted to the body.
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 999D1AEE-644A-4EE8-8ECD-525F2D186A92

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 999D1AEE-644A-4EE8-8ECD-525F2D186A92

I'll run the stock ones until I can get better in the design I want. I'll just keep in mind I can't use them as a pivot point or anything too stressful, but will probably not overly abuse my Bronco for a bit anyway.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shame that none yet seem to be frame mounted because I am getting the rails from factory with my Badlands, but want something that sticks out far enough to prevent damage, but are also frame mounted. May have to go with a weld, but would really rather not do that so soon after purchase……

Does seem that aftermarket is helping with the area of concern, so in a year or less there should be some good frame mounted options that can help those of us out who plan to wheel on some rocks.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ROCK SLIDERS (arbusa.com)

Patients..... I tend to get ahead of myself. In time there are going to be so many options.
Did you mean "patience" - otherwise we sound like we are hanging with RP McMurphy here...

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1625657346710

Nervermind, you were probably right...at this point we're all a bit delusional! ;)

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you mean "patience" - otherwise we sound like we are hanging with RP McMurphy here...

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1625657346710

Nervermind, you were probably right...at this point we're all a bit delusional! ;)
Dead On!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FWIW (this may be known, since I don't tend to find anything quickly with the search function) ARB confirmed theirs are frame mounted, and Vaughn Gittin, Jr., estimated to me just this morning an ETA of early Q4 for the sliders:
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. IMG_4503
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. IMG_4499

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So does anyone know of any way to incorporate steps in to factory rock sliders. I have an FE and a wife who is 5’3”. Unless I find a solution one of them will have to go. 🧐

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does anyone know of any way to incorporate steps in to factory rock sliders. I have an FE and a wife who is 5’3”. Unless I find a solution one of them will have to go. 🧐
I would hope there will be steps to put on and taken off easily off the factory rock rails.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am guessing they use the same attachment points. Probably would require extending the brackets and some welding.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be patient on bumpers and sliders. I want aluminum bumpers. It maybe best to have steel sliders.
Sponsored