Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the 4wp side steps. They stick out far enough to dent someones door that tries to slam into mine
That's why Im getting the factory steps... Primarily for door ding protection... it's cheaper than aftermarket And I'm going to replace them with rock sliders as soon as aftermarket get some "real" ones.

Sponsored

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So does anyone know of any way to incorporate steps in to factory rock sliders. I have an FE and a wife who is 5’3”. Unless I find a solution one of them will have to go. 🧐
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. DIY-50-050-2T

Im sure aftermarket will apply soon. I put a set of these on my jk years ago and they worked great. just pull the factory slider and weld (or have someone else) these on and paint. Some one must be working on something similar

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I asked to be on the list to preorder 2 sets of the rock slide engineering steps....

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Has anyone seen the stirrup type steps that can be bolted onto the factory sliders?
As of now, they seem to be unicorns. I am hoping someone will make them. If not I will probably replace the factory sliders.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never been a side step person, and i was leaning towards the rock rails. For some reason I am starting to lean towards the Side steps. Most are body mounted, so cant find a good argument for the rock rails at this time. I may order some Side steps, and once they get this Frame mounting situation sorted out. Go Shopping. lol
Sponsored