zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dumb question but did you put them on the correct sides? seems like they would go all the way to the back of the door and not start that far forward

Mike1976

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

9E9E2FFC-8E73-406B-9D91-23D07E371E12.jpeg
C46D2310-8004-4EBD-8C8E-11E57CDD8C4C.jpeg

My custom steps welded onto my factory rock rails. Can’t put them on until I get my Bronco back from the dealer. Waiting for a new engine (one of the afflicted 2.7’s). Big thank you to Red Summit Machineworks!
Where did you get those done? Looks good!!

Sponsored

SS Hawk

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 F350 Superduty, '21 Bronco Badlands-SAS, AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did it cost

you?
$650, but he told me that was the price because I was local. As I said these were made with the factory installed rock rails. So for him to make these you would need to send him your rails, he would manufacture them then ship back. Not sure what that would cost. He was really great to work with and I am confident he will be honest with you if you were to reach out to him.

ievolve

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found a take-off set of oem rock sliders for my 2 door. Bummer is he used the brackets for his new steps so I need to find some. Ford is apparently not selling brackets. Has anyone faced this? Where can a guy get a set of brackets?

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late to the step fest as I just got my Bronco after a long sit. I just wanted to mention: if you're getting the IAG EZ steps for the equipped rock sliders, they come in two flavors: V1 and V2. The V2 being a little lower than the other.

I missed that detail when I first ordered but they were nice enough to change my order upon request.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Late to the step fest as I just got my Bronco after a long sit. I just wanted to mention: if you're getting the IAG EZ steps for the equipped rock sliders, they come in two flavors: V1 and V2. The V2 being a little lower than the other.

I missed that detail when I first ordered but they were nice enough to change my order upon request.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v2-ez-step-add-on-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/
I have the V2 and love them, and so do my kids

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stupid question, but can I order steps and install myself or do I need to take it somewhere or is it recommended I take it somewhere?

Also any recommendations on steps? Thanks in advance!!!

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stupid question, but can I order steps and install myself or do I need to take it somewhere or is it recommended I take it somewhere?

There’s many options available. I installed these Westin HDX a couple of days ago. Only took 2 different socket wrenches and less than an hour. Very easy.

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1656335162030

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The IAG's I posted above are extraordinarily easy to install. Two bolts for each step and, optionally, some hex bolts/nuts for the IAG colored logo plates. My daughter and I did them in short time. They require you already have the factory rock rails though.

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There’s many options available. I installed these Westin HDX a couple of days ago. Only took 2 different socket wrenches and less than an hour. Very easy.

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 1656335162030
Thanks! I’ll look into these!
Sponsored