Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to pull the trigger on these but at $800 for the 4 door, that is too much. I might still make a purchase in the future once I can see them on someone elses rig, but I'm hoping by then someone will have a set for $400 (for the 4 door).
I feel you guys on pricing. But I've been eyeing the RTR rails. I like how the rear bump out would double as a nice step for the kids. They just posted preliminary pricing at $1549. Subject to change at launch. And we all know nothing is getting cheaper these days.

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts/products/bronco-rtr-rock-sliders-4-door

• Wow
Reactions: Dom

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel you guys on pricing. But I've been eyeing the RTR rails. I like how the rear bump out would double as a nice step for the kids. They just posted preliminary pricing at $1549. Subject to change at launch. And we all know nothing is getting cheaper these days.

https://www.rtrvehicles.com/collections/bronco-rtr-parts/products/bronco-rtr-rock-sliders-4-door
Damn, thats a crazy price. The Westin ones hit the spot for me price wise. I personally Don’t want to spend more than $400-500 for steps / rails. I currently have the ford option on order, but after seeing the Westin for only a hundred or so more I like it as an option. Cant see ever spending much north of that.

I also want rear bumper and probably front bumper so in the same boat trying to find good options under $1k for each of those, think I have narrowed it down.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Those are really nice but damn! At that price point that better come with a few dozen sexual favors. I'm getting a badlands and like the stock rail bieng tight to the body. At the same time I want/need a step to assist people. If no reasonably priced bolt on/off steps become available for the stock rails, I will probably go with Go Rhino rails.

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was seriously considering those stirrups but don't want to have to drill into the rock rails. I want something that wraps around and attaches to the side either underneath or on top of the rails. They were at SEMA last year. Arrggh.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

20% off for BF apparently, would be nice to get those for $300 off if they include them on the sale

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed on a few of the SEMA builds they had some actual sliders that stuck out. I liked a few of them but when I went to each of their websites, it wasn't there.

I'm so sick of concept vehicles. Don't show me something I can't buy, then doing that going on 2 years now.
It takes a while. These companies haven't had their Broncos for long.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was seriously considering those stirrups but don't want to have to drill into the rock rails. I want something that wraps around and attaches to the side either underneath or on top of the rails. They were at SEMA last year. Arrggh.
The ones on the SEMA concept also were drilled in.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20% off for BF apparently, would be nice to get those for $300 off if they include them on the sale
Where'd you see that?

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went with the Rhino 1000 4" oval. I just wanted that extra step to get in and out. With the Sasquatch it is just high enough that when you get out, you roll that edge of the seat. Only a matter of time before you start creating issues on that outside edge. There are plenty of prettier side steps with better quality, but these look good and do the job. My only issues is that it sits lower than the pinch weld and draws your eye line down. Makes the Bronco look lower than it really is.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Holy crap those rtr rails are over priced surely they won’t sell for that. I’d pay $1000 at the most for a set. Or I’ll just wait till some other companies come out with theirs not busting ours heads like rtr seems to be doing. Really hoping poison spyder comes out with their version for the bronco.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've noticed on a few of the SEMA builds they had some actual sliders that stuck out. I liked a few of them but when I went to each of their websites, it wasn't there.

I'm so sick of concept vehicles. Don't show me something I can't buy, then doing that going on 2 years now.
Love this convo thread. Want to ask that guys start to list manufacturers that you've seen, heard of at SEMA making actual slider solutions.

I prefer frame mounted tube design that sticks out a bit and can sort of function as a step for getting in the back of my eventual 2Dr that will be Squatched and likely a 2"-3" additional lift in the next 3 years.

I saw some interesting solutions on a video from Brad at TrailRecon on Youtube, but not sure any are available and most were for a 4 door. Bumper options were everywhere, but besides the front skid plate, sliders are the most critical to me if you'll be wheeling where any rocks may come in to play.
Sponsored