Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Performance will have their own removable steps..

I like these, much wider and very similar to the Ranger Tremor steps. But....need a cost estimate and who knows when Ford Performance will get them out. Who can we contact?

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like the D6. I’ve seen drop down “stirrups” to attach in videos, but I can’t seem to find them for purchase.
I also like the rough country steps with removable stirrups.
https://www.roughcountry.com/bronco-sr2-aluminum-rail-52003.html?find=2021-ford-bronco-4wd-784415
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/d6410000t-go-rhino-4-drop-steps-dominator-d6-series.html

Went with the d6 and stirrups. Stage3 has the best pricing online, but panda motors will match.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Spiff89

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What are your thoughts or experience with the ZROADZ rockslider step?

Not so concerned about looks but would they slide? I Need a step but want some protection.
We are not rock crawlers but since we have factory rails would like to keep some protection just in case.
Want to know the same thing.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks man. You’ll have to add some pictures when you get them installed. Can’t wait to see them. I’m leaning towards these too.
Here are pics of the Go Rhino Dominator D6 on a Badlands (non-Squatch). I ordered these hoping they would make it easier for my wife getting in, but not as much as she would like.

These are very sturdy at the inside edge similar to the standard Rock Rails, and will certainly keep anyone from dinging your doors in a parking lot. I would not put any 'vehicle weight' just on the outer edge - that's a lot of leverage and would probably not be good.

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. IMG_6727

I have more pictures of them here (my link where I put them up for sale) https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/go-rhino-dominator-d6-slider-steps.29085/#post-990867

Turns out, Stage3 Motorsports considers them "used" even though I only put 1 of them on, in the garage, for about 10 minutes so my wife could try it. They are prohibitively expensive to ship, so for anyone within driving distance of Philadelphia you can find yourself with a good deal for the right offer...

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here are pics of the Go Rhino Dominator D6 on a Badlands (non-Squatch). I ordered these hoping they would make it easier for my wife getting in, but not as much as she would like.

These are very sturdy at the inside edge similar to the standard Rock Rails, and will certainly keep anyone from dinging your doors in a parking lot. I would not put any 'vehicle weight' just on the outer edge - that's a lot of leverage and would probably not be good.

IMG_6727.jpeg

I have more pictures of them here (my link where I put them up for sale) https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/go-rhino-dominator-d6-slider-steps.29085/#post-990867

Turns out, Stage3 Motorsports considers them "used" even though I only put 1 of them on, in the garage, for about 10 minutes so my wife could try it. They are prohibitively expensive to ship, so for anyone within driving distance of Philadelphia you can find yourself with a good deal for the right offer...
So why don’t you (and the wife) like them?

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So why don’t you (and the wife) like them?
I suspected (but hoped otherwise) that getting something that did not impede clearance (like the stirrups you can add to these or the D1s) but was a few inches lower than the threshold would make it more comfortable for her getting in. I was wrong. She has a hip injury that flares up so usually it is fine (as it is) but not always.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So all this time on waiting for a better option, I went with the Ford Branded side step.
I really wanted the ARB one, but it looks like its going to be a longer wait. The rear bumper ARB on the other hand is still on my radar. Just need to pay off some of these other upgrades I did first.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are nice by GOAT Fabrication. True frame mount sliders.

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. 258874931_852318792128862_3152874040408014757_n
Sponsored