First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like these remove any need for a pinch seam cover? Can some owners confirm/deny?
Yes they cover the pinch weld, they tuck up tight to the bottom of door jam

IMG_20230628_094037.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love my RSE slider/steps - of all of the things I've done to my rig, it's the best addition. No worries about them supporting the full weight of the Bronco - in fact, I have used them as a jack point on more than one occasion. To me they stick out the perfect amount for rock protection from tires and to pivot around boulders.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I love my RSE slider/steps - of all of the things I've done to my rig, it's the best addition. No worries about them supporting the full weight of the Bronco - in fact, I have used them as a jack point on more than one occasion. To me they stick out the perfect amount for rock protection from tires and to pivot around boulders.
Is that with or without the optional slider wrap?

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that with or without the optional slider wrap?
Right now it's without, but I will order the skids as soon as I get the invoice from Doetsch. They are plenty sturdy without, but the skids will provide extra protection.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Right now it's without, but I will order the skids as soon as I get the invoice from Doetsch. They are plenty sturdy without, but the skids will provide extra protection.
I ordered them at the same time... When I was installing the step I have to admit I was impresses.... seemed about 1/8 inch steel... VERY stout.... Thought those should hold up well. Then I put the slider wrap on it... Holy Smokes! Damn thing is another 3/16 inch thick... That is 5/16 inch! Thicker than a 1/4 inch plate of steel!
Sponsored