BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Darn. Those stick out waaaay farther than i was hoping for.
For me that’s part of the appeal. They match the width of the squatch flares, and they stick out far enough to protect me from door dings at the mall
Sponsored

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 DRW, 2015 4dr Jeep, 1997 F350, & more
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These would be perfect for my geriatric patients
Come on now... LOL, Im only 50..... makes it better when you do a 3" lift and 37's plus my wife has had 3back surgeries so she needs them to get in. Her fist question once i installed them last week was "when is it getting lifted"

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like them. I just wish they could cut another 2-3" out of the stowed position.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them. I just wish they could cut another 2-3" out of the stowed position.
You do understand part of their purpose right?

Sponsored

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You do understand part of their purpose right?
That's what I'm getting at. If the purpose is that they go away when the doors close make them go away. Why make them stick out 4-5" from the body. Might as well use the stowed position as a step.

I still like the design. I just think it could be better.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I'm getting at. If the purpose is that they go away when the doors close make them go away. Why make them stick out 4-5" from the body. Might as well use the stowed position as a step.

I still like the design. I just think it could be better.
My wife’s first comment when the driver-side was bolted up to her Bronco, “oh nice, no more door dings from idiots opening their car doors. Instead their door is going to get f’d up.”

So yes, not only will it protect the doors from large rocks crushing the bottom of the doors and pinch seams when on trails but it’ll protect against careless people in parking lots.

FordBB

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife’s first comment when the driver-side was bolted up to her Bronco, “oh nice, no more door dings from idiots opening their car doors. Instead their door is going to get f’d up.”

So yes, not only will it protect the doors from large rocks crushing the bottom of the doors and pinch seams when on trails but it’ll protect against careless people in parking lots.
ah, that's pretty good then I had never even considered. That is a good benefit.

Door ding deterrent!

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
door ding preventers that can be used to rock slide.
like my camera, it also makes phone calls.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It looks like these remove any need for a pinch seam cover? Can some owners confirm/deny?

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like these remove any need for a pinch seam cover? Can some owners confirm/deny?
Confirm.

I have these and I love them. yes, I am 6'4 1/2 on my 4' lift, but after a lot of activities and now my knees are in full rebellion, I am glad I have them. So are the people who are not my size glad they are there. That is just the side benefit!

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Power Sliders for 2021 Bronco - first pics 1700524399670

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Confirm.

I have these and I love them. yes, I am 6'4 1/2 on my 4' lift, but after a lot of activities and now my knees are in full rebellion, I am glad I have them. So are the people who are not my size glad they are there. That is just the side benefit!

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Power Sliders for 2021 Bronco - first pics 1700524399670
Thanks. So the seams are completely hidden with them, right?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. So the seams are completely hidden with them, right?
Correct. If you zoom in on my Rig you will see in the very front, where the skid goes, you can see a tiny piece of the seem. The rest is covered.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can also confirm.... I removed the factory steps and replaced with these... The lowest point is about the same as the factory step but the highest point (top tread) is above the pinch weld. They have a rubber seal that runs along the rocker. Nothing gets kicked up between the bottom and the side of the vehicle. it is completely blocked. I also added the additional skid plate.... With the two together there is now about 5/16" of steel as a slider... I think that is thicker than most other sliders. I removed the top cover off the factory steps and placed on top of the RSE slider/step and I added my own light kit since they were out at the time of my order.

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Power Sliders for 2021 Bronco - first pics rock sliders

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Correct. If you zoom in on my Rig you will see in the very front, where the skid goes, you can see a tiny piece of the seem. The rest is covered.
Thanks again. Saved me a purchase!
Sponsored