Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look great! These are at the top of my list since I want rails not running boards.
Couple of questions now that you've had them on for a few days:
- Do they get in the way when you get in/out of the Bronc without stepping on them? Or rather, does it make entry/exit awkward?
- Do they stick out a little past the door to help prevent parking lot door dings?

You do have to program yourself to step out and not just down when you have sliders. The ones on my Tacoma are actually wider than these, so it's just ingrained in how I get out to avoid them. Will certainly transfer dirt to the pants leg during the learning curve. I do not use mine as a step as they are usually covered in dirt or mud, although my wife does use them as steps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have a specific date in your mind? +-
A week, ideally. Powder coating is a 2-3 week delay right now so shipping in less than 4 weeks is the goal.

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will you show the pictures and the price?
Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication image000001.JPG

They should be live on our website later today, tomorrow the latest. Price will be $150 with Free Shipping for 2 or 4-Door.

Thank you.

Sponsored

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you that have these sliders, (or even ones similar to them in terms of ergonomics) how useful do you find these as a step for people getting in the vehicle?

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We have found it to be quite useful. If you check out our Instagram and earlier photos posted we have two different folks showing how they used the rails as a step.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sure, they work fine as a step, but may still be a bit high for the vertically challenged especially on lifted vehicles. Much better to use sliders as a step though instead of adding a step that decreases clearance and just looks out of place.

Sponsored

huskerhiker

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands non SAS, modified.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. I mainly want to ensure that they don't make it harder to get in. If there is small improvement, i'll take that over stock.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I mainly want to ensure that they don't make it harder to get in. If there is small improvement, i'll take that over stock.
They can make it a little hard to get in because they sit away from the vehicle a little more, but if you use it as a step you can pull yourself up on the slider then step into the vehicle.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting out is more the issue with sliders. You tend to slide down them with your leg until you learn not to. Dirt and mud easily transfer to your pant legs if you don’t step away when getting out. I’ve had sliders for so long now it’s second nature, but you can bet the misses will complain about it at least once.

sasquatchbronco1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received my 2 door rock sliders today!

Order date: 7/29/2022
Ship date: 9/6/2022
39 days between order to shipping.

The rock sliders were packaged well, arrived in new condition.
New black bolts were included to mount the rock sliders.

Only had time to install one side so far. There are no instructions, but it is pretty self explanatory once you look at the underside of the Bronco and see how it bolts to the frame. Very solid and well made.

I will be ordering the blackout plates for sure. If you have a lighter colored Bronco you will want them.

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Received my 2 door rock sliders today!

Order date: 7/29/2022
Ship date: 9/6/2022
39 days between order to shipping.

The rock sliders were packaged well, arrived in new condition.
New black bolts were included to mount the rock sliders.

Only had time to install one side so far. There are no instructions, but it is pretty self explanatory once you look at the underside of the Bronco and see how it bolts to the frame. Very solid and well made.

I will be ordering the blackout plates for sure. If you have a lighter colored Bronco you will want them.

Thank you so much for the post and your patience. As we ramped up production we did have some lead times on products. And we also will have lead times often with new items. But we are happy to say we are 100% in-stock on all Rock Sliders. 2-Door, 4-Door, With or Without Top Plate and our No-Step version as well. Ready to ship.

Thank you.
Sponsored