Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

GOATRS4D-C.jpg

The Time Has Come!

After much testing, tweaking and supply chain kung-fu, we are happy to announce that our GOAT Bronco 4-Door Rock Sliders will be going on sale this Friday!

These will be sold direct with a special introductory price of $985 with FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING. Expected lead time from date of order is 3 weeks.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we worked diligently to bring you a product that we are 100% confident you will love on your Bronco.
Got that email today. I waited for months for these because I liked the style of these better than everything I had seen. Then DV8 made a set I also liked. They also didn’t keep teasing us saying “5 more weeks” then “5 more weeks”. Theirs also shipped in three days.

I would have bought yours three weeks ago. I’m sure there are plenty of others who gave up on these too.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got that email today. I waited for months for these because I liked the style of these better than everything I had seen. Then DV8 made a set I also liked. They also didn’t keep teasing us saying “5 more weeks” then “5 more weeks”. Theirs also shipped in three days.

I would have bought yours three weeks ago. I’m sure there are plenty of others who gave up on these too.
Yeah I gave up too and bought LoD signatures. These do look nice though and I congratulate GOAT for bringing another option to market

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No doubt the steel tubing is stronger than the body, but something is certainly deflecting in the video. Most likely the body at the mount location.
After watching this numerous times, I now see that the body/ suspension is what is deflecting. Watch the gap in the wheel wells expand and contract. The camera angle stays constant instead of rolling with the vehicle & slider so it appears to flex into the body, but the body is flexing up & away/back with the slider following.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After watching this numerous times, I now see that the body/ suspension is what is deflecting. Watch the gap in the wheel wells expand and contract. The camera angle stays constant instead of rolling with the vehicle & slider so it appears to flex into the body, but the body is flexing up & away/back with the slider following.
if you focus on slider/pinch-weld space, it closes as the sliders impact the rock. This is slider flexing not suspension. I'm worried this flexing that is independent of the pinch weld but is touching it could impact/bend the weld, damaging it.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you focus on slider/pinch-weld space, it closes as the sliders impact the rock. This is slider flexing not suspension. I'm worried this flexing that is independent of the pinch weld but is touching it could impact/bend the weld, damaging it.
I thought this originally as well but the whole truck is pitching & I still believe that it is a camera angle. I'll let you know if I ever have an issue ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The slider does not make any contact with the body. After additional testing, we have made some new improvements to the brackets and geometry to best protect Bronco's everywhere. We are thankful for all the interest, support, and patience as we bring you products we are proud of and can guarantee.

Onehrdfrst

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

GOATRS4D-C.jpg

The Time Has Come!

After much testing, tweaking and supply chain kung-fu, we are happy to announce that our GOAT Bronco 4-Door Rock Sliders will be going on sale this Friday!

These will be sold direct with a special introductory price of $985 with FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING. Expected lead time from date of order is 3 weeks.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we worked diligently to bring you a product that we are 100% confident you will love on your Bronco.
When will 2door version be available?

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When will 2door version be available?
Don't have a date yet, but those are in development now and shouldn't be too far behind the 4-door version.

Thank you,
GOAT

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We are Live!

We are excited to announce that our GOAT Bronco 4-Door Rock Sliders are available for order right now direct from our website with a special introductory price of $985 with FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.

Thank you so much for your support as we've worked to bring these to market. We can't wait to get these out into the wild!

Order Now

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CactusJuice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords