Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine Just showed up at the house. Will post some for sure. Hope to get them on one evening or this weekend for sure.
Mine are out for delivery as is my Bronco so pics will be delayed :cool:
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Happy to see our Rock Sliders landing for customers and installs happening! Here's a shot from Instagram via @bronco.nirvana:

"Teamwork makes the dream work! Got the @goat.fabrication rock sliders on the Bronco last night. So happy with the results!"

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0086.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0085.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0084.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0083.JPG

Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication IMG_0082.JPG

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I started last night in this AZ heat... on my passenger side... my front mount holes seem to be off a tad, with the back bolts in and loose, the front holes were off maybe 2 sixteens to be able to get a bolt started.

I know things move a little when welding from heat, but im sure its in a JIG. (or my Bronco could be off. LOL) Im going to open up the hole a little bit tomorrow when I get them on. They look good otherwise. Will post pics when I do. Other than that, unboxing took longer than getting them in place.

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I started last night in this AZ heat... on my passenger side... my front mount holes seem to be off a tad, with the back bolts in and loose, the front holes were off maybe 2 sixteens to be able to get a bolt started.

I know things move a little when welding from heat, but im sure its in a JIG. (or my Bronco could be off. LOL) Im going to open up the hole a little bit tomorrow when I get them on. They look good otherwise. Will post pics when I do. Other than that, unboxing took longer than getting them in place.

Robert,

Glad to hear you got it figured out. We find it easier to start in the front and work to the back just inserting bolts a couple threads. After they are all started then draw them in tight.

We design and build our products and fixturing to CAD but will open up the hole tolerance on future batches. We like nice tight good fitting parts, but we can open this up a little.

Oddly enough, we did a couple installs for customers last week and noticed a tight fit on a Bronco and took that same slider to a different Bronco and it fit perfectly. After comparing the two vehicles. The only thing we could see different was the body glue filler material underneath the Bronco. It was thicker and spread differently in the area where the slider bolts to the vehicle.

Thanks, and we can't wait to see the pics!

Adam

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Robert,

Glad to hear you got it figured out. We find it easier to start in the front and work to the back just inserting bolts a couple threads. After they are all started then draw them in tight.

We design and build our products and fixturing to CAD but will open up the hole tolerance on future batches. We like nice tight good fitting parts, but we can open this up a little.

Oddly enough, we did a couple installs for customers last week and noticed a tight fit on a Bronco and took that same slider to a different Bronco and it fit perfectly. After comparing the two vehicles. The only thing we could see different was the body glue filler material underneath the Bronco. It was thicker and spread differently in the area where the slider bolts to the vehicle.

Thanks, and we can't wait to see the pics!

Adam
Thanks Adam. The funny thing is the drivers side slider fell on. Lol. I think the body holes were off a little on the passenger side. Love them.

20220702_103637.jpg

20220702_103642.jpg

20220702_103651.jpg

20220702_103612.jpg

20220702_103604.jpg

OP
OP
GoatFab

GoatFab

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got mine installed this morning. Had a little trouble will the passenger side, but overall it was a easy install. Stocked to have them on and looking forward to beating them up.
Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication 20220703_102613
Ford Bronco Rock Sliders by Goat Fabrication 20220703_102613
Looks great, love your wheels!

Thank you,

GOAT

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine are not on yet. For those who have installed does this cover up pinch weld well kind of like stock badlands rails? Just curious because I can’t seem to blow up available photos in that area. Forgive me if someone already discussed this. Thanks for feedback
Sponsored