Vehicle(s)
1967 bronco 1966 corvette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Pricing:
2dr >> $2,099.99
4dr >> $2,199.99

this is not the first set of deploy steps. We have a set of Aries like these on our Bronco for over a month. I will say that I like how these fit against the vehicle a lot better but I couldn’t wait on these not knowing when they woule come out.
Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These steps are very nice, but my wife worries that someone will step between the step and body and break a leg and then sue us. I'm 6'2" so I don't need a step, but I have a lot of short friends so was looking at these.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been disciplined in not dropping any real cash on anything until I get the rig. Might have forgo that rule on this one.
So had I until these showed up. Buying them reinvigorated my excitement quite a bit. I also rationalized it that by buying them now I have time to refill the coffers before purchase time next Spring.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to just order.... Rumor is they have made 50 sets. Stop teasing us...

Between this and Funhaver... my wallet is on fire.
Tc Customs was saying yesterday that they had already received more orders than they had anticipated. I am in sales and understand that could be a tactic, but I had already placed the order and would have either way so even if it was a tactic, it wasn't necessary in my case. It will be first come first served and I rather not be waiting on anything else like I am the vehicle so that bridge is already crossed for me. They are expecting to start shipping in November.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tc Customs was saying yesterday that they had already received more orders than they had anticipated. I am in sales and understand that could be a tactic, but I had already placed the order and would have either way so even if it was a tactic, it wasn't necessary in my case. It will be first come first served and I rather not be waiting on anything else like I am the vehicle so that bridge is already crossed for me. They are expecting to start shipping in November.
Every time I inquire about ordering they direct me to their website to sign up for a news letter. I would happily give them my credit card if someone would accept it.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

These steps are very nice, but my wife worries that someone will step between the step and body and break a leg and then sue us. I'm 6'2" so I don't need a step, but I have a lot of short friends so was looking at these.

You must be this ___ tall to ride? 😁

We had a sticker with that, and a line, on our desert car, because we had a very short friend who was involved in the team. Gotta have fun with folks.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this is truly a concern than you may need to seriously re-evaluate who you allow in your Bronco. The thought of a friend suing me because they are an uncoordinated imbecile wasn't even on my radar.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doh! I had been trying to deal with Rockslide Engineering direct.
They offer a military discount on there site. Said will be shipping mid September. 10% Off. Emailed them for discount code. I did 33 years every little bit helps.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is not the first set of deploy steps. We have a set of Aries like these on our Bronco for over a month. I will say that I like how these fit against the vehicle a lot better but I couldn’t wait on these not knowing when they woule come out.
Aries are not rated to be sliders per the website.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doh! I had been trying to deal with Rockslide Engineering direct.
It's my understanding you cannot buy from RSE directly yet, pretty sure Tc has an exclusive for some short period of time. I talked to 4 Wheel Parts in my city and they had no idea what I was talking about, they said they can't even see a part number yet. Tc is the way to go as best I can tell. Thanks again OP. Dan up above just said September shipping, but Tc said not until November. Guess we will see. Doesn't matter for me, they are just going to sit in the basement for the next 6 months anyway.
Sponsored