Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tc Customs was saying yesterday that they had already received more orders than they had anticipated. I am in sales and understand that could be a tactic, but I had already placed the order and would have either way so even if it was a tactic, it wasn't necessary in my case. It will be first come first served and I rather not be waiting on anything else like I am the vehicle so that bridge is already crossed for me. They are expecting to start shipping in November.
Direct from company told me mid September. That was a month ago so who knows.
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will we be able to get the skid plates/reinforcements like the Jeep sliders?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's my understanding you cannot buy from RSE directly yet, pretty sure Tc has an exclusive for some short period of time. I talked to 4 Wheel Parts in my city and they had no idea what I was talking about, they said they can't even see a part number yet. Tc is the way to go as best I can tell. Thanks again OP. Dan up above just said September shipping, but Tc said not until November. Guess we will see. Doesn't matter for me, they are just going to sit in the basement for the next 6 months anyway.
Ya me too, no vin club. When they said mid September was a month ago when they sent a military discount code.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco RockSlide Engineering Power Step Sliders installed on 4-Door Bronco 1630892980027

or
Ford Bronco RockSlide Engineering Power Step Sliders installed on 4-Door Bronco 1630893101171

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah gotcha. If I had to guess I’d say they’re re-using as much as possible from the JL sliders which is why there’s a gap.

There’s no gap on their JT or JL power sliders. I think it’s a great product, but that’s enough of a gripe for me that I’ll wait on someone to make the SEMA steps that attach to the stock rock rail

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here they are with the stock flares. Still looks like a pretty large gap to me ☹

I’m wondering if they just reused their Jeep sliders to save $$$. Are Bronco door widths longer than Jeep?

Ford Bronco RockSlide Engineering Power Step Sliders installed on 4-Door Bronco 1630893101171
This post actually makes me think. When the Gladiator came out, they didn't make new sliders that actually fit it. They just used the same ones that they used for the JL and made a little extension for it. They eventually came out with sliders that actually fit.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This post actually makes me think. When the Gladiator came out, they didn't make new sliders that actually fit it. They just used the same ones that they used for the JL and made a little extension for it. They eventually came out with sliders that actually fit.
Now that someone pointed out to me the gap, I am going to wait and see what happens.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quoting my wife about getting in her Chevy lifted Duramax with 35 " tires: "You can't get in then you cant ride"
That Bronco is literally only 18" inches off the ground CMON guys!!
I want REAL rock sliders too, not because I'm going to be so extreme, but just in case I do something stupid I don't want the doors/under-carriage fucked up.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That makes a lot of sense man! Fortunately for us lots of us will be waiting longer for the Bronco to come in anyway. I’d rather wait to get this once they fix the gap

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are really nice but 2100 is expensive I could see spending 1000 on these my black diamond Sasquatch comes with the rock sliders hoping they come out with something that slides over the existing sliders like a little step. Not ruling out those deplorable steps they just seem expensive

$2100 is frikken ridiculous. don't these also take 4 hours to install?

tax and installation you'll be over $2500.

there has to be like alternatives down the road at half that and just as good. or almost as good.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

SEMA is in early November, there will be a ton of bronco products released.

Personally, I’m looking for frame mounted sliders that can also act as a step.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s nice functionality, but other more important things are asking for my money right now. I’ll stick with the gorhino extremes
Sponsored