Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for all the support and great feedback on our Bronco hard-top bolts! In case you missed the other threads we will post pics and updates here! We are now fully stocked with all colors of the 8-pack Thumbscrews. The low-profile Torx thumbscrew designed for under the forward roof panels will be ready in the coming weeks. Working on finalizing our gear straps and cargo nets and I'm looking forward to hearing about what you all might use them. Cheers, Grant

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 295894173_541463387773196_6916869418518962622_n
Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 296326160_556519209593074_2933579690132510483_n
Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts Rockworkx_Bronco_Blue
Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts Bronco bolts 1
Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts Rockworkx_Bronco_FWD Bolts  (11).JPG
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are great. Where are they produced?

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Been waiting for these to get back in stock. Wasn't there a discount code for the forum?
Awesome, yes, all colors of the thumbscrews are back in stock. The Torx head versions are just wrapping up the first production run. We did have a 15% off on the Torx, but since you asked I will run it again on the pre-order of the Torx (2 pack) for the rest of August. Use "Bronco6G" at checkout:)

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Been waiting for these to get back in stock. Wasn't there a discount code for the forum?
All our products are designed & tested here in California. A partner facility I have worked with for 15 years now, based in Dongguan does the CNC'ing, assembly, and QC for the bolts. We have tried making them here in the US but each bolt has 7 parts, assembly alone drives the cost through the roof. So production on these will remain there for now. The accessory straps we are working on will be done here. -G

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought these and they look great in Badlands! Used them this weekend to tie down some cargo. Very well made!

Sponsored

Crusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX E Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hate to ask a stupid question, but are these to replace the factory bolts that hold the hard top on the body? If so, that is awesome, and I'll be looking to buy a set soon!

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hate to ask a stupid question, but are these to replace the factory bolts that hold the hard top on the body? If so, that is awesome, and I'll be looking to buy a set soon!
Yes, exactly! Thanks!

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just bought mine the other week an it didn't come with bolts for under the from hardtop.
The forward x2 Torx T 40 bolts are in production now and are sold separately. We will bundle it as a full set when we have them all in stock. But they can be pre-ordered separately for now and will be ready to ship in 3-5 weeks.
Sponsored