Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure thing. I am working through the list now. Please email [email protected] so we can update the list and make sure you get the correct T40's or we get you the replacements when ready. Thanks! G
Is there a timeline for the two door torx bolts? And will we be able to apply the forum discount when they become available?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Somebody has to ask for the code to be reinstated every month...I'll be that guy this month lol. Any chance you can reinstate the forum discount?
Ok, done;)

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a timeline for the two door torx bolts? And will we be able to apply the forum discount when they become available?
I don't have an exact timeline yet, but the second round of samples are out for testing on 2 doors now. We have also discovered there are 2 length bolts on the 2-door models, somewhere along the line there has been a B pillar change and the bolts are shorter on some newer models. We are trying to accommodate both. Once testing is complete we will put together a production schedule. Stay tuned. Second question, yes on the 2pack:)

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't have an exact timeline yet, but the second round of samples are out for testing on 2 doors now. We have also discovered there are 2 length bolts on the 2-door models, somewhere along the line there has been a B pillar change and the bolts are shorter on some newer models. We are trying to accommodate both. Once testing is complete we will put together a production schedule. Stay tuned. Second question, yes on the 2pack:)
Thank you. I have short bolts. Do you need pictures of them?

Sponsored

ddavey4923

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not made a listing for these yet will try to get to it asap. We have started production on a limited run though, so they are in process. Cheers, G
Is the listing for the gunmetal option posted yet? I couldn't find it.

jatt143

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor, C63s, Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tried last night and just now...code not working. Maybe I'm typing the wrong code? bronco6g?
worked in caps, not sure why even bother its only a $2.93 discount :-/

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
worked in caps, not sure why even bother its only a $2.93 discount :-/

I ended up buying the full set last week without the code and received the set within a couple days...very happy!

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rockworkx are these still good for the two door? It’s the forward two bolts you’re looking at releasing I’m the future?

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Rockworkx Thanks Grant, these are easy to use and add some cool accent, I look forward to getting the two top bolts in the near future.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Rockworkx are these still good for the two door? It’s the forward two bolts you’re looking at releasing I’m the future?
Correct. The 8-pack is good for 2 and 4 door. We finished testing the revised Torx bolts on multiple 2 doors, and all looks good. We plan to start production this week. Will have a schedule soon.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We’ve also been working on the gear straps and tie down straps (about to start cargo net). Here are some progress picks of testing, webbing size and type (mostly milspec), stitching type, hard and soft buckles etc. These are bit of an experiment and looking forward to getting feedback on how everyone plans on using them.

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts F66238AF-2E26-4BAA-ADCB-D324B1F966FF

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 15B990AE-37BB-4543-AEAE-E8DF88967ACD

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 97BFCA14-FA36-4B96-9DCE-9BE6173C2F13

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts DB373BAF-78F4-4C36-8888-964F07BFFE90

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 485FFEB0-63C4-48A3-B3DF-24CBD3D437D8
Sponsored

Last edited: