Sponsored

Roesch Ford in Bensenville, IL - Great Experience.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's just as important we let members know the good dealer experiences, and not just the threads about shitty dealers charging obscene ADM, submitting orders wrong, or in some cases straight up stealing ordered vehicles.

My experience with Roesch Ford in Bensenville, IL was great. I originally started with another dealership, but after they demanded a $1000, non-refundable deposit to take the order, claiming "it's required by Ford, we have no control over it," I started to call around. The first dealership I tried was Roesch, and they told me straight up the other dealership was full of shit, and that they only take a $400, completely refundable deposit that will go towards the price of the vehicle. I switched both of my reservations (only ended up keeping one).

I'll keep the overall experience short and to the point, feel free to ask any questions and I'll be happy to expand if needed. Once the order banks opened up, I just built our order on Fords website, and emailed a PDF of the order over to their sales manager. They sent me a copy of the build submission sheet, I digitally signed it and they submitted it. I had a few changes over the next few weeks, adding leather, switching tops, ect, and they updated the order very quick and painlessly. They told me from the start that they would charge MSRP on the vehicle, and I never signed anything, never had any sort of confirmation, never even talked about ADM again, and when the vehicle delivered, they kept their word and sold at MSRP, minus the $500 I had already paid (reservation fee and deposit). Everyone there was friendly, service was quick and efficient, they didn't pressure us on any of the extra stuff (tho I highly recommend the Premium Care).

Some not deal breakers, but areas where I thought there could be some improvement. Communication. I had to reach out a lot to see if there were any updates. Granted, Ford didn't provide the dealerships with much info, but I think they could have done a better job letting us know periodically that there wasn't much coming down the ladder from Ford. The second thing was I thought they could have done a little better on our trade in. It wasn't a bad offer, but I disagreed with some of the reasons they stated as to why they couldn't give me top value for the car.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing. I'm in the western burbs, like the Bronco itself, but have soured on all the other stuff going on. If I end up moving forward with an order someday, I'll checkout that dealership.