Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. That top tang (circled in white) is not secured and wonder how it will hold up and look after a lot of ice, snow and mud getting pack up on it and behind it. The material appears pretty thick, but will it hold its shape over time or start deforming and drooping?
I’ve generally found RB’s to be extremely tough, durable and rigid without being brittle. One time I backed into a snow bank with the FXT, rolled over the flap, and spit it out the front. The flap was 100% fine and in the original shape/appearance without any deformation. It did tear the mounting points right off the plastic bumper though…

RB 1 - Bumper Cover 0
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm really looking forward to these. I was planning on following the other DIY squatch flaps, but as it's $100 for the Ford ones that I have to take a hobby knife to and fab my own bracket to secure it to the fender flare versus $150 for something with a slick single-point bracket, I'll take the rokblokz.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking of using those points to fab up a set of metal flaps. It'll be easier to get these. I'm on their email list now.

Last edited:

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love Lite Brite, but those flaps are fugly.
Would a wide set of aftermarket rocksliders or wide step side not stop the debris?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
most mudflaps are ugly BUT at some point you have to chose function over form. Here's an example

Ford Bronco Rokblokz mudflaps installed on Bronco 1645722121950

Would a wide set of aftermarket rocksliders or wide step side not stop the debris?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jjt24

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would say the weathertech are fugly, these I'm good with. I'd rather have none but I don't want rock chips either.
I don't know about sliders or steps but factory options don't stop the rocks.

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would say the weathertech are fugly, these I'm good with. I'd rather have none but I don't want rock chips either.
I don't know about sliders or steps but factory options don't stop the rocks.
Yeah no one is ever going to add mud flaps because they improve the look of vehicle whereas the function of them is undeniable. Not bad and most likely significantly less than gatorback ones, but for me personally I prefer the gatorback material and overall look if we are simply talking front flaps as opposed to these that appear to be a large flat piece of plastic. But that's just personal opinion. Glad to see a great option available from RB!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watched their video last night. As much as I hate the look of the mudflaps, wife will be getting a set of these on her Bronco. Every time she pulls in the garage after snow or rain her white Bronco looks trashed and crap everywhere.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got on the list yesterday, these flaps are exactly what I wanted and didn't even know it. Now if Ice Mountain will clear and get me my Bronco.

Sponsored

Fixajet

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 / 2021 EcoSport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the look and installation of these. Dang it, now on a waiting list for these too.