First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a video of them, to me this looks exactly like what I want. I checked the site, not available to order yet.

I liked the Mudflaps and saw them on Lite Brite. Disapointed that the previewed them but when you go there no idea on a time line for availability
Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those of you ordering that have Sasquatch and are sticking with 35’s, what’s the consensus on XL vs XL Long? Still hoping RokBlokz will post a photo of these on 35’s.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those of you ordering that have Sasquatch and are sticking with 35’s, what’s the consensus on XL vs XL Long? Still hoping RokBlokz will post a photo of these on 35’s.
I figured the long is overkill. They would look like a Subaru in my opinion. Need a lift to justify.
The XL should be just right. If you are worried, in a few weeks I will be able to post.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also curios how the rek gen mudflaps attach. I was all in on the rokbloz because I liked how they attached but at the new price I don't think I can justify it.
I was too, but the price is much higher than anticipated when looking at their other mud flaps - unreasonably high. Looking for good alternatives.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone get shipped notifications yet?

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone get shipped notifications yet?
I know they showed a bunch of parts on Instagram over a month ago, but I'm expecting at least 4 weeks before any kind of shipping.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting. Looks like they added descriptions for the photos when you go through them now. I reached out to see if we could get some photos of the XL long vs XL on 35's given many will be in that boat.
Nice one if my suggestions but I’m sure several mentioned it.

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rekgen only has one version for the Bronco. It's the 'Merica ones and they only fit Sasquatched Broncos. They are only a little more expensive than their other Ford mudflaps but almost half the price of the Rokblokz ones, which are really overpriced. I just can't justify $420+shipping for mudflaps.

https://rekgen.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-merica-mud-flaps
I emailed REKGEN about availability of mudflaps for non-SAS models and they replied that they are working on it and should have something, or possibly an update (my add) by the end of April.

I didn't want to post their direct reply as I had not requested their permission, and obviously time tables change.

Still hoping there are some additional vendors working on this.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I emailed REKGEN about availability of mudflaps for non-SAS models and they replied that they are working on it and should have something, or possibly an update (my add) by the end of April.

I didn't want to post their direct reply as I had not requested their permission, and obviously time tables change.

Still hoping there are some additional vendors working on this.
do the rekgen ones have quick removal? I really only want flaps for gravel sections of trails and for the highway drive home

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was too, but the price is much higher than anticipated when looking at their other mud flaps - unreasonably high. Looking for good alternatives.
I'm waiting to see what Mabett comes out with. I'm sure their pricing will be way more reasonable.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
do the rekgen ones have quick removal? I really only want flaps for gravel sections of trails and for the highway drive home
They're not advertised as quick release. When I get mine I'll see how quickly they can be removed. I'm guessing not as quick as the Rokblokz, but even those require a tool to remove.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're not advertised as quick release. When I get mine I'll see how quickly they can be removed. I'm guessing not as quick as the Rokblokz, but even those require a tool to remove.
The Rokblokz appear to have 2 thumbscrews to quick remove. No tool necessary.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Asked about cost on their YouTube video and they replied quickly. Y’all with questions might try the same.

1648444598502.png
The price definitely caught me off guard. These have been on my wish list for a while now but my excitement was tempered by the price. That and the terrible pictures they have for examples. I don't understand how they can't find one single Sasquatch with factory 35" tires to install these on and get some pics for reference. We've got a stock Badlands on 33's and what appears to be a lifted Badlands with 37's and standard flare size (not Sasquatch flares). I even went back and watched the LiteBrite video and there is never really a great view of the flaps on the Bronco.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I liked the Mudflaps and saw them on Lite Brite. Disapointed that the previewed them but when you go there no idea on a time line for availability
Yes there is, 2-4 weeks.
Sponsored