Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered these today. I like that they’re not super-long. They’re easy to install and I’ve yet to see any durability issues on here.
I ordered these also for the same reasons.
Sponsored

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Rek Gen Sasquatch. $120 fronts. No cutting, movement, rattles or rubbing. 35 inch BFG. Took 15 minutes per side for install. Recent hard core 4 wheeling and protected doors well.

wEHM5Qy3RwqQers7rviz%A.jpg

rP53ZqIkQQOL6iDlzrx6Jw.jpg

Ev4jgjGdTk2I9z7xZD9loQ.jpg
Glad to see these work with the DSS. I ordered the D6's so those should work also with the Rekgen's.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like you have diff set of wheels/tires in the background to be installed? what size tires are you going with and did the RB give you problems w them?
I’m going with Method 705 in +35mm wrapped with 285/75R17 Toyo Open Country. I don’t anticipate any issues.

CF9574B7-AD18-4105-8F2E-8D0BFBC82341.jpeg

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ended up just building my own.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine cracked at the thumbs screw holes. So, I ride around with 1 mud flap…….until @rokblokz gets back to me. So far, no response.
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review trim.7AED66D2-44EB-446E-A668-28857B3998A3.MOV
Ford Bronco RokBlokz Mudflaps Review trim.7AED66D2-44EB-446E-A668-28857B3998A3.MOV
I’m curious… Did Rokblokz try saying these broke because you over-torqued them, because they don’t give a torque rating, I don’t believe?

I’m thinking this happened because they’re mounted to both the body and frame, so any flex would destroy that plastic eventually.

What do you think?

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m curious… Did Rokblokz try saying these broke because you over-torqued them, because they don’t give a torque rating, I don’t believe?

I’m thinking this happened because they’re mounted to both the body and frame, so any flex would destroy that plastic eventually.

What do you think?
I think they initially gave me the wrong plates. They eventually responded back to me and said they were sending out the correct plates. I received them and have had them on for a few weeks now. However, I have installed them (this time) with larger washers provided by Rokbloks.

It seems good for now.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have the Rockblokz on my Sas Badlands and they work great. Only flaps that easily come off all the way for wheeling.

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fack! Mine just shipped. I guess I’ll install and troubleshoot how to make $400 flaps not do that.
Put mine on yesterday. Front left is rubbing in reverse and Lt full lock turn. I have a sasquatch with 3 zone lift on 35s.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need fronts and backs for the highly trafficked, deeply rutted & muddy ranch I work and board my horse at. Fronts for my doors, rears to be a good citizen for cars following close behind.

I was able to use the $50 Ford OEMs on the rears, but Ford had to bail on the fronts.

I have three constraints that make it hard to find fronts:
  • OEM sidesteps (not rock rails)
  • non-Sas (so crash bar is in place)
  • not handy w/ tools and don't own any body-shop type equipment--we have a great body shop, will let them do it
After hours of research on B6G, the wider web, and vendor sites (and thanks to all of you who responded to my DMs), I just ordered Rokblokz fronts. Pricey, but peace-giving of mind, and it's my birthday this month.

Ali from @rokblokz customer service was great, and significantly influenced my decision to go w/ RB. (There's conflicting info on the web site about order fulfillment. Ali said about 2 weeks)

I'm attaching my table with photos and links to vendors, forum posts, and other reference sites. (Note: the numbering in the table got munged up going from Word, which doesn't transfer links in Adobe Acrobat, to Pages, which retains links in pdf)

Attachments

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my Rokblokz today, 4 days after ordering! Will be taking them to body shop on Thu. They even included a little packet of candy. :)

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No problems here except it’s hard to find mud in this drought.
A drought in Bah Hahbah?! I thought it was just us. Come November, tho, a hard rain's gonna fall.
Sponsored