Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could be a dumb question, it I only run my
flaps on occasion when driving gravel roads. If I remove the plastic piece and you say the flaps are the only things holding the liner back, if I remake the flaps would the liner pull forward exposing the firewall?
No, because Rokblokz are quick detach when you remove them the whole bracket stays in place, and keeps the liner pinned back.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tried this mod with my Falken wildpeak 37x12.5x17 -12mm offset and still were going to rub unfortunately. I’ll see about wedging them behind the crash bar mount and splash shield next

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted this on my build but thought it may help more people who don't follow my build.

I did this with the tires on by just turning the wheels.

So the MudFlaps came in. (I ordered the XL Black on Black)

https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps?ls=SKxP7FWzSLqbst5vCqv_4w

Video on how to install.

You will need to watch this video to see how I did mine for 37s or just more room. I didn't pull the fender liner all the way out just the ones for the back to get the 3 bolts out that out that hold that plastic fender piece. I also took the fender flares off. @7min+ shows taking the 3 bolts out.

I bought the (Max Tire Clearance kit) but after looking at what I was working with I decided not to use the kit on this project just think its not needed being the mudflap bracket holds it back.
https://jksmfg.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021

At a later date I will be installing the front part of the kit but I want to take it out like it is first and post back the results for people not willing to cut the crash bar. AKA with 1/4 spacers vs I won't need them anymore once I install kit.

This is a pic of results when I installed without removing the plastic piece behind the fender liner. 100% rubbed never even went down the road. To be clear I knew this wasn't going to work already.
IMG_9509.jpg

Next, I did what I said above. Pulled the fender flare, pulled the fender liner to get to the large plastic piece, removed the 3 bolts and removed, next I reinstalled the fender liner and fender flare, Installed the mudflap with the bracket and all put together, now when installing the 2 big bolts I pushed the mudflap back as far as I could and tighten while holding it back. This way I would get max distance from the tire. Personally I like it, I think the rockslides help keep it looking better.

IMG_9513.jpg
IMG_9514.jpg
IMG_9515.jpg

I most likely will keep the back ones off unless I am pulling my boat or something, But maybe not I dot really think they look that bad. (Also the rear are pushed all the way in. They can be pulled out about an 1in or so)

IMG_9516.jpg
IMG_9517.jpg
IMG_9518.jpg
IMG_9519.jpg
Hey,

Double thanks for your post!!! I didn't know the max clearance kit existed other than cutting the crash bars. Ordered!!! Thx #1

The mud flaps are the same I had planned on for occasional / winter use. Thx #2...

Enjoy the ride....

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tried this mod with my Falken wildpeak 37x12.5x17 -12mm offset and still were going to rub unfortunately. I’ll see about wedging them behind the crash bar mount and splash shield next
Any luck? I still have the stock 35s but I want to upgrade to 37s one of these days. I do love my Rokblokz and would like to keep them when I eventually do upgrade so really curious how this worked out for you.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any luck? I still have the stock 35s but I want to upgrade to 37s one of these days. I do love my Rokblokz and would like to keep them when I eventually do upgrade so really curious how this worked out for you.
Nope. Definitely rubbed unfortunately. Right now I have no mudflap solution. I’d consider smaller 37s if I were you. My Falken’s are true 37s and almost 13” wide

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Definitely rubbed unfortunately. Right now I have no mudflap solution. I’d consider smaller 37s if I were you. My Falken’s are true 37s and almost 13” wide
Dang that's dissapointing. Is it the diameter or width that's causing issues? With a -12 offset I'd imagine the diameter itself is the problem.

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See post 64-72 At this point I can run 38s with no rub. Now hardcore Off-roading I have to take them off but thats it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ds-2in-lift-build-thread-round-2.48983/page-5
Sponsored