First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed a set of the RokBlokz front mudflaps on my ‘22 Wildtrak. The plastic plates that are screwed onto the flaps keep cracking. I contacted RokBlokz and they’ve sent out a replacement set of the plates but those have also cracked. I was just wondering if anybody else purchased these mudflaps for their Broncos and if they’re also having the same issue.
Sponsored

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pictures? I was looking to purchase these once I get delivery email (customer service says 6/28 delivery, but… 🤷‍♂️) but that’s concerning for sure…

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed a set of the RokBlokz front mudflaps on my ‘22 Wildtrak. The plastic plates that are screwed onto the flaps keep cracking. I contacted RokBlokz and they’ve sent out a replacement set of the plates but those have also cracked. I was just wondering if anybody else purchased these mudflaps for their Broncos and if they’re also having the same issue.
I have a set of XL Long and no issues so far.

Last edited:

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may have over tightened the screws on install. The nut is not supposed to be flush with the plastic.

When installing the nut, push them in with your finger until you see a small gap between the plastic and the ring on the nut. When you tighten them, pull down just to the plastic so the gap is barely visible then stop tightening.

Otherwise, when they flex, the ring eats into the plastic and will cause stress cracks.

OP
OP

BroncoLessBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak